Conditional Availability

Jan384
Level 3
Dübendorf, Switzerland

Conditional Availability

We rent a room in our shared apartment since 2.5 years.

I have not found a way to make the following possible:

If we go on holidays or away for a weekend I would be fine with having guests stay in our home as long as they arrive BEFORE a specific date.

So let's assume we go on holiday from 2nd to 10th of November. If the guest arrives on the 1st of November or earlier, the guest can stay till the 10th of November (or less, we can do checkout if we're not here). I have searched every possible place on the app and the browser and can't find anything.

Is this even possible?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Jan384 ,

In menu "availibilty", section "trip lenght" there is an option "Add a custom rule for seasons or specific dates".

I think the right combination of specific dates, check-in day and minimum stay (maximum stay will be set on the calender) will maybe give some satisfying results.

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Jan384
Level 3
Dübendorf, Switzerland

Thank you Emiel for the tip. Unfortunately it doesn't really help that much... I would have to limit the options too much... 

Guest could check in on Friday and stay 2/3/4/5/6/7 nights in theory.

Or the guest could check in on Wednesday and stay 5 nights... There's just too many options.

It would be sooooo much easier if it were possible to say "guest cannot check in on this specific date".