Congratulations on becoming a Superhost!

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost!

Liv_0-1625595666131.png

Hey there, 

Welcome to the Community and kudos on your Superhost status!

I'm certain that amazing achievement is very well deserved. Your excellence in hospitality has clearly made an impression on your guests, and hopefully it feels great to be recognised and celebrated for all your hard work. 😊

If you’re new to the Community Center, feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your Hosting journey. This is a positive space for Hosts to connect with each other, share experiences and offer helpful advice.

Hopefully we’ll see you around joining in the conversations, but for now: how are you celebrating your Superhost status? 🕺 

Thanks,

Liv

19 Replies 19
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Liv .

I have my son and his family visiting for two weeks. This is before we have to kick them out of the AIrbnb space: shuffle beds around for them for their last night here in our own space; so I can prepare the AIrbnb space for incoming at 2.30am in the morning. Then be alert enough for family departing during that same day. As a super host, I aim to cater for individual needs where possible, including crazy flight times, but they won’t need the cot! Lol…...

But having family here during the height of our tourist season, between Covid lockdowns and closed borders, rescheduled flights out of a different city - is the gift that keeps on giving. Very precious times… the balance!

This is now the  Xmas they were unable to have with us, and our grandkids all getting together for the first time in two years…… 😍 Priorities before returning to hosting…. 💐

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw, that's so lovely, @Cathie19! It's nice to hear you're making the most of your time with them 💖

And oof, greeting guests at 2:30am is no joke. I wish they could give you 6 stars for that check in! 😜

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

@Liv !

Eu só tenho a agradecer me inscrevi no airbnb 2018 !

não entendia nada de aplicativo. deixei suspenso até Junho 2019 !

nossa quanta expectativa pela chegada do primeiro hóspedes

uma locação no mês de Junho

nunca vou esquecer daqueles 

jovens muito legal!

eu e meu esposo sem experiência nem uma em hospedar através de aplicativo!

nosso lema já era a limpeza e organização em primeiro lugar

hospedava particular!

depois amei hospedar pelo airbnb! Sempre fui muito bem amparada por cada um da equipe do airbnb!

muitas vezes não sabendo e nem entendendo ao certo

tendo só o básico de informática!

e quando recebi a primeira 🌟

nossa fez com que queriamos cada vez fazer melhor!

e a primeira qualificação de superhst🎈

aprendi muito e estou aberta para aprender cada vez mais

muito obrigada! estou muito feliz 🎉grata Loni

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Que demais, @Loni56! Parabéns 😊

Muito prazer e obrigada por compartilhar um pouquinho da sua trajetória com a gente. Bem legal saber que vcs conseguiram superar algumas dificuldades até se tornarem Superhosts!

Com certeza vc está no lugar certo pra aprender ainda mais. Te convido a conhecer a Comunidade para falantes do português.

Por lá vc encontra a @May e muitos anfitriões com quem vc poderá trocar conselhos e experiências.

Obrigada e espero te ver pela comunidade!

Liv 

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Obrigada!já faço parte da comunidade e legal participar ainda não peguei bem o jeito!!

mais estou aprendendo!

😄grata Loni

How does a host with serious complaints against them and who has committed violations like entering the airbnb property without permission while guests are present get the superhost title.  We were guests of Dee - who is a designated superhost and she violated our privacy, tried to extort extra money from us, and called the police to remove us even though that would have been an illegal action - fortunately the police protected us as guests and did not allow the host to remove us.  Dee should not be a superhost but airbnb refuses to explain how they justify allowing her to keep that title.  Hosts like her really hurt the credibility of that title.

@Penny386  Your experience sounds distressing in the extreme.  However, while most people believe as you do that an Airbnb is a rental conveying tenancy rights, that isn't the case.  It's a limited license as described in Airbnb's Terms of Service:

2.3 Accommodation Reservations. An Accommodation reservation is a limited license to enter, occupy, and use the Accommodation. The Host retains the right to re-enter the Accommodation during your stay, to the extent: (i) it is reasonably necessary, (ii) permitted by your contract with the Host, and (iii) consistent with applicable law. If you stay past checkout, the Host has the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law, including by imposing reasonable overstay penalties. You may not exceed the maximum number of allowed Guests.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

The cute little sheep on the picture... represents guests or superhosts?

just asking... for a friend 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Branka-and-Silvia0 See, I thought it was a goat. Like G.O.A.T - Greatest of all time? 🤣

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Nice try @Stephanie  😄 😄 😄

goat-vs-sheep.jpg

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Branka-and-Silvia0 Neither, the sheep was just so excited for you that they decided to join your Superhost status celebration 😆 

@Branka-and-Silvia0  @Liv  @Stephanie @

It must be the pet of some guest being very well treated by some super host! 5 star breakfast! 😀

(the pet is a sheep and the host thinks it is a shorn poodle dog) 😊

@J-Renato0 It’s a service sheep 😄 

@J-Renato0 @Liv  and @Stephanie  I thought the sheep was presenting itself as I am your lamb chops for the barbeque