Connect with other Hosts (#Brighton, UK)

Kelly169
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

Connect with other Hosts (#Brighton, UK)

For anybody in #Brighton, UK, I run a monthly Brighton Airbnb Meetup for those who want to host or are already hosting. The aim is to bring the local Airbnb community together to share ideas and help each other. We usually get between 25-30 people there. It's a sociable get together but also really helpful as there is always so much experience and expertise in the room. We often have a speaker too - somebody with some particular expertise that they wish to share.

The next Meetup is on Thursday 23 March at 7pm at The Chimney House pub in Seven Dials, Brighton. We are in the private room upstairs. Please feel free to come along and join us, bring your friends - all welcome!

Thanks, Kelly

27 Replies 27
Stephen166
Level 1
Hertford, United Kingdom

Hi Kelly,  

My wife and I have a flat in Brighton, we use it as a 2nd home.  We're interested in listing it on Airbnb but have little experience.  I'd like to come to the meeting to meet others who are already using Airbnb, find out about community hosts and cleaning services.  We live in Hertfordshire so cleaning the flat after it’s used will be a challenge.

Stephen ****

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Stephen166, I'm just mentioning @Kelly169, so she receives a notification about your reply. 🙂

(Top tip: add the @ symbol and select the person you wish to direct your response to from the dropdown, they will then receive a email notification and it will also show in their CC Community Profile)

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Stephen166
Level 1
Hertford, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie,

I'm looking forward to the meeting on Thursday.  Is it still going ahead? 

Stephen 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Stephen166,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the confusion, @Kelly169 is organising this event and I am afraid I don't know much more than what she has shared here in this thread. 

Kelly, are you able to share a little more about this meetup and confirm if it is taking place please? 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi there,  I'm also looking for help with cleaning/holiday let services as have two properties in Brighton but live in London.  More difficult because the parking is resedential nearby.  When's your next meeting Kelly?  Would be very interested in co-hosting with someone who is resident in the area or has contacts.

Thanks, Lynn

Hi Nithesh

Who is your request for accommodation sent to?

I hope that the situation has been resolved and accommodation found.

Geoff16
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Kelly, When is the next meeting?  Looking for co-host or advice on good cleaner/holiday let set up person?  

Lynn

Leanne34
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi Kelly, I'm not in Brighton but I'm hoping you can help me.  I'm new to AirBnB and have to set up a payment method.  I'm really confused and don't know which is the best method.  Which do you think is best?

Kind regards

Leanne

Samantha228
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hi there - I work full time and am looking for a co host in the Preston Park area who can help me on days when I am at work - either just to meet/greet guests or prepare the room (e.g. clean the bathroom, hoover, change sheets etc) when I don't have time between check outs and check ins. Any advice on this would be much appreciated, Sam

Shirley182
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hi, are these meetings still running? If so what is the date (and venue) for the next meeting. Many Thanks

Catherine1184
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kelly169 - I work at a company (Stasher.com)  that offers luggage storage before and after a guests stay in Brighton (at hotels like Premier Inn Brighton). It would be great to speak at one of your meet ups and let hosts know about us. It's often a pain-point of the hosting experience - and we work with thousands of hosts to alleviate this issue!  

Penny173
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hi Kelly,

do you mean it’s on meet-up.com as I can’t find it?

Yasmeen5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi do you still meet up? If so when is the next one please? Thanks Yazz

Jayne166
Level 1
London, GB

@Kelly169, I'm interest in a co-host arrangement for my Airbnb in Hove. Can you help?