Connecting with other local hosts in Ellijay or Blue Ridge GA

Sue15
Level 1
Ellijay, GA

Connecting with other local hosts in Ellijay or Blue Ridge GA

How do I connect with other local hosts? I would like to make some recommendations in case I cannot host. Would also like to discuss pricing and any other marketing tactics. Any suggestions?

12 Replies 12

Hi Sue. I also have a house for rental in Cherry Log, GA. Feel free to send me a message!

Brittany and David

Hi David, I have been trying to locate some area hosts to pool our resources together and perhaps help each other out when needed. Can you tell me what is working or not for you? Is your business as successful as you would like. How can we help each other? I would like to have a referal ready if I can not book someone. I hope you can do the same. Let's discuss.

Thank you for posting!

Sue Ford Pine mountain cabin hideaway Bnb

770-599-9582

email: sueinellijay@outlook.com

Hi Sue,  We have a luxury 1 bedroom in Blue Ridge with fabulous mountain view and apple orchard view.  If you have an overflow of Guests, we might have availability.   All of our stays (over 100) are all 5 star reviews.  239.571.3779  Ruth

Hi. I am currently an airbnb host in New Orleans. Its doing well, but it looks like I will be relocating to Blue Ridge, Ga next year. I was wondering what the regulations are for airbnb in Blue Ridge. I did some research and see that airbnb is active in Blue Ridge. But I saw an article that said the Council there was redoing the regulations on airbnb in Blue Ridge. I couldnt find the current regulations and was wondering if you have to live on the property to do airbnb or can you purchase a vacation home that is used exclusively for airbnb. Also, was wondering what the management fees usually run in that area? I know this is alot to ask. If you cant answer, that's fine, maybe you can refer me to someone who could help. Thanks so much. Anne Neeb

Christy107
Level 2
Cherry Log, GA

Sue,

my my husband and I also host in the area.  We are in Cherry Log and can sleep 8.  I would love to connect.  I love having othercabns to refer overflow guests to.  

Christy and Jeff

www.shadygrovenorth.com

Carlyn4
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Hi Christy, Jeff, and Sue,

I also host in Cherry Log Mountain,  we've had a cabin there since 2007. Started hosting last March.  We can sleep up to 4, and are pet friendly.  

Carlyn Pincus 

Brooke219
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Hi! We just bought a cabin in Ellijay and would love to join in.  And since we are brand new to both Ellijay and short term rentals, we need some reccomendations for local trades to help keep our rental desirable.  Thanks!

Interested to meetup milton GA super hosts. Planning to put couple of properties on airbnb

John5763
Level 1
Blue Ridge, GA

Hi!  We operate an AirBnb outside of Blue Ridge along the Aska Adventure Area.  It's listed as "Rustic Loft in North Georgia Mountains".  It stays booked about 90+% of the time and we sometimes turn away guests.  It would be good to have connections with other hosts in the area. 

John Puett

Hello John…we host “The Lazy Bear” not far from the Aska park area. Are you still looking for someone to refer guests to when you are booked? We have owned our property for about 1.5 years and although getting busier, we aren’t booked as much as I would like…any ideas?

Anthony1528
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

We may be purchasing a cabin in the Blue Ridge area. Would anyone be interested in co-hosting the property with us? Looking for someone who is already in the area and is managing a 5 star airbnb.

Hi all, we’re New to the area and new to hosting. We have a 3/2 in Talking Rock, just outside of downtown Ellijay.  We’re learning as we go and picking up a lot of tips along the way. Happy to join some conversations or share as we learn more.