Contact airbnb

Kim0
Level 2
Kyoto, Japan

Contact airbnb

How do we actually contact Airbnb? Has anyone ever cancelled their hosting reservations and have been able to contact Airbnb regarding this? There is no contact information at all on their website. Go ahead, try contacting Airbnb... And let me know how that goes for you.

45 Replies 45

If you tick the box.. about hosting and then choose for safety matters, you get the possibility to speak directly with someone from airbnb in a chat box. 

they don't answer

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

There are a number of different ways to contact Airbnb and you might find this set of Community Help Guide useful for this (written by experienced hosts here in the CC), as included is a guide to contacting Airbnb with a number of different ways to this. 

Before doing that, I wonder if you have searched the Community Center here?Search Bar.PNG

There is a wide variety of discussions and tip, we might be able to point you in the right direction. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

So basically what you're saying is dig for hours through the help section and then spend hours trying to contact Airbnb directly?

Look I love your service but your complete disregard for making it impossible for people to directly contact you is terrible.

Hello Nicholas

That's regretable!  Just in case, the UK telephone is two, zero, three, three, one, eight, one, one, one, one.

I hope w'll meet some day

Best wishes, Sérgio

Florian-and-Theresa0
Level 10
Mintraching, Germany

That's what I get, @Kim0. (Arrow is from me.) 

I hope I could help you. 🙂

Airbnb4.jpg

This screen does not show when I click on "contact" (airbnb). Why is that?

Simba-Lodge0
Level 2
Nungwi, Tanzania

DA IERI CERCO DI METTERMI IN CONTATTO CON AIRBNB TRAMITE MAIL E MI SI DICE MAIL ERRATA? SCRIVO QUA E ANCORA NESSUNO RISPONDE O MI CHIAMA. hO PROBLEMI GROSSI CON I SOLO DUE 2 TURISTI CHE AIRBNB MI HA DATO PER IL NUOVO ANNO....E NON HO MODO DI CONTATTARE AIRBNB? SCHERZIAMO CHE VENGA SUBITO CHIAMATA DA UN LORO OPERATORE O TOLGO SUBITO LA MIA LODGE IN UN SITO INUTILE , DOVE NON PROCURA CLIENTI MA SOLO PROBLEMI. DATEMI UNA MAIL VALIDA DI AIRBNB O AIRBNB MI CONTATTI TELEFONICAMENTE ... OGGI SUNBIRD GUEST HOUSE Nungwi Zanzibar Tanzania grazie

Maria-Maddalena0
Level 1
Lovere, Italy

Grazie mille Maria Maddalena.

Sara60
Level 1
Chania, Greece

Hey i try to find Phone number to Airbnb.I have money to resive from the guests and havet resived ,i need urgent an answere from Airbnb concerning this,best regards Sara
Heather49
Level 5
Vancouver, Canada

I seriously need to get to that wonderful live chat that used to exist, or at least be able to email airbnb.  All clicks lead nowhere and and after all this time of superhosting I am now utterly frustrated!  My question is not answered by the endless returns to the same help page.  Egads someone please tell me how I get ahold of airbnb!  What would happen if this were an emergency - which it soon will be!!!!!  Frustrated beyone belief right now!

Heather

Elizabeth96
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

Hi! how do you contact Airbnb?  I have a guest coming tomorrow (Saturday) today is Friday...he has paid Airbnb.  I have no payment in my bank account.  I have contacted Airbnb several times by email.  What do I do?

Thanks! Lizzie

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Elizabeth, the payment is made to you on the day the guest checks out - you don't receive it in advance. If your payment method is by bank transfer it can then take several days to receive the money. For example we have guests tonight (Saturday) and I will receive the payment in my bank account either on Thursday or Friday in the coming week.

Fred12
Level 1
Holly, MI

Does anyone know how to change the minimum night requirement? I can see it through preview, but it doesn't come up under the edit page.
Sibel0
Level 1
Robertson, South Africa

I receive this message on a weekly basis  :  We have an Airbnb payout ready for you, but you need to tell us where to send it. Please log in to your account and add a default payout method so we can send you money.

This message was received by me -

It looks like your Airbnb payout information was changed on May 19 at 11:33 AM.

We’re just checking to make sure you made that change. If you did, you don’t need to do anything else.

If you didn’t make that change, please reset your password now to keep your account secure.

Thanks, The Airbnb Team

I have been waiting for the payout since February!!!