Contact airbnb

Kim0
Level 2
Kyoto, Japan

Contact airbnb

How do we actually contact Airbnb? Has anyone ever cancelled their hosting reservations and have been able to contact Airbnb regarding this? There is no contact information at all on their website. Go ahead, try contacting Airbnb... And let me know how that goes for you.

45 Replies 45
Colomba1
Level 1
Milan, Italy

Yesterday we arrive in Nice I have a flat to 29
julay but now afte what happens we want come back is possible have my money back..I dont found any italian contact...please can tou help me ?my cell is ***colomba

Hi you need to contact Airbnb there should be number in your itinerary or see this post.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728
Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

This is nonsense. None of the FAQ or help pages actually provide usful information, they just state the obvious. What if people have a dispute or need something resolving? It seems like there is a total absense of responsibility or acountability from airbnb

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Martin268,

Good to meet you. I am sorry to hear your frustration here. 

I just wanted to check if you had visited the link Andrew has included in his post above? This goes to a Community Guide which gives an overview of the different ways to reach the Support Team (including a telephone number). I would recommend taking a look if you haven't already. 🙂

I hope this helps.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

After clicking on multiple links within airbnb website, (in order to ask a question about the airbnb for business benefits), and after having been directed to multiple pages with generic info, I was FINALLY allowed to input my question and hit a "send" button to airbnb.

I received a very prompt reply from Will, whom I believe is a airbnb host and volunteer who answers online questions. Will did answer my question about airbnb for business (and I now am not sure if it is really worth providing my business email address to be in airbnb for business) But I feel like there is an ongoing issue with how anyone can communicate with paid airbnb staff (are there paid airbnb staff?) - Below my response to Will's email, March 20, 2017:

Hi Will - thank you for our yprompt message. I have found it incredibly frustrating to communicate with airbnb - no phone # on website, no visible email address under their tabs or topics, etc. I also have to say that as a business traveler, there are hotel reservation sites that do give anywhere from a 10 to 16 percent benefit toward future bookings-  It seems like there is not really that good of a reason to share a business email address with airbnb. I have enjoyed my airbnb stays but am increasingly challenged by the company's labryrinthine website and inability to allow its customers to have easy access to communicate with its staff. We airbnb travelers are paying for the interface with airbnb - and I have to say that aside from contact with volunteer "communication gatekeepers"  the airbnb interface has been disappointing. I would appreciate if you would pass my comments on to whomever is involved with customer relations at airbnb.  I hold out hope that airbnb can improve its "contact us" options!

Sandy-And-Jud0
Level 1
Nashville, TN

There has to be the end of the world or a health epidemic for you to ever cancel a reservation and not receive negative response from Airbnb.

Peter204
Level 1
Adelaide, AU

I went to Europe 3 years ago but soon after I started booking accomodation after arrival you requested new amounts of ID and uploading. took us 3 hours to comply. i won't be asked to update security and ID as soon as I arrive on another continent when I travel next year will I? Also can my son join using my credit card or can he use his bank account for payment? cheers and love the airbnb

Amy11
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I called the United States number listed and was told via recording to go to the website for questions. I waited to see if I would be transferred to a real person, which I was (a tip for anyone who tries to call...don't hang up and go to the website when they tell you to. just keep waiting). But, alas, they referred me back to email which I have yet received a response to. By the way, this is a technical issue, not one that the community can help with. 

I'm trying to list a new space, which will make you money, Airbnb!! Where are you? I have had a wonderful time being a host, as long as I don't need a single thing firectly from the company. Grrrr....

Yvonne here,

I'm a host trying to resolve a last day/two cancellation which was for a month...spoke with Airbnb actually on the phone & am not able to now email them back the info requested from them🤔

Rebecca135
Level 1
Santa Rosa, CA

I have also had challenges contacting Airbnb. I wanted to send a question regarding business travel and I cannot locate an email address for Airbnb - very frustrating. They request our emails and send us info via our email addressses, yet I cannot locate an email for the company. I typed in "how to contact airbnb" in the seach function and NOTHING came up with an email address. Yikes.

Rebecca135
Level 1
Santa Rosa, CA

I do not believe that I received a email, text or other form of response from Airbnb re: my challenges with contacting them, to ask some basic questions. I enjoy the airbnb experience save for the inability to easily contact customer service. We all are paying something with the nightly fees charged to be part of the airbnb community- what is going on at Airbnb HQ?

Lucille5
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Help does anyone know what the contact number is for Airbnb South Africa

Thanks

Lucille

Paula240
Level 2
New Zealand

I am in the same boat as Kim. 

I had to cancel a booking and I feel I've been penalised ever since.

I definitely need to have a direct discussion with airbnb as I feel it's affecting my bookings (or lack thereof)

I have been trying for months to contact airbnb with no success.

The community help section has not been able to help.

Surely it can't be that hard! 

@Paula240

In a  month you have not been able to contact them by phone, twitter or facebook?

David

Does anyone have email of help center airbnb to get answers that are not stated in help center on their web site.

I am having problems with pricing that is diferent from prices I put and cannot solve the problem. 

f.e. 1 day is 150 euros but if you try to book full month it gives you 150euros for entire month or 5euros per day.. Hello????? I did not put any extra discount and price per day are 150 euros in my calendar.

Can anyone please help

Many thanks