Contacting AIR BnB by email

Level 1

How do I as a host contact AIR BnB by email?

17 Replies

Re: Contacting AIR BnB by email

in
Barcelona, Spain
Level 6

login on the main airbnb website, and at the top right you'll see an option called "help", scroll over that and select help centre from the bottom left of the pop up box that comes up. then select "contact" from the bottom of the menu on the left. (you may have to select "my question is about something else" from the bottom of the page)

in
Hungary
Level 1

I do not have the Contact option. 

in
North Tonawanda, NY
Level 1

when I select Help or Contact, or ask it in the box, all I get is another How can we help? question box and I just go in circles. I have seen a link that says they have a 24 hour response service if you use the Contact Page, however that page does not provide any contact information for Air bnb

in
Bali, Indonesia
Level 2

Email response@airbnb.com

in
Hungary
Level 1

Does not work...

in
North Tonawanda, NY
Level 1

this did not work, neither have any other suggestions though, thanks anyway

in
Balnarring Beach, Australia
Level 2

thank you Lizzie. I have just sent  an email to that address.

Prudence

in
Balearic Islands, Spain
Level 1

That email does not work!!!

It just bounced back!

in
Pearcy, AR
Level 3
It's not email but I found it quite productive to tweet questions. They are pretty responsive. @Airbnbhelp

in
Bridge Creek, Australia
Level 1

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

I think it is a joke, Air BNB treating us the host like kindergaden kids .

i have a very simple question  that must be answered by an  BnB   staff and the answer is not   in there so call answers for everything’s.

i can't find a phone number or Email address to contact them .

i am a super host they tell me with special  direct line of communication to AIr BnB but that only in their dreams in reality just another cow to milk .

JJ

in
Victoria, Australia
Level 1

I am a new Host and have had a potential guest take over 24 hours in deciding whether to proceed to make a booking from an enquiry and thus the booking expired.  AirBnB emailed me from their address "express@airbnb.com' advising that another expirywould cause my listing to be suspended.

When I responded advising that I was "pissed off" that I was blamed for being tardy and causing the expiry, the response was that the "express@airbnb address " DOES NOT EXIST .

How in the hell can you contact them ?

Gavan

Croydon, Victoria, Australia

in
Atlanta, GA
Level 1

I don't think they want you to contact them. It just cost me $110 to stay for three nights in the Bluffs in Atlanta, for those who don't know the Bluffs are the most impoverished part of Atlanta most famous locally for providing nearly all of the heroin for the city, mind you I booked the listing because I was trying to save money. I ended up paying $29 a night for a room that was advertised at $22 a night with a one time $8 cleaning fee. This trip that was only supposed to cost $74 for 3 nights ended up costing me $110 and there is absolutely no way for me to contact Air BnB to ask them why it cost so much. 

in
Chorrillos, Peru
Level 1

How can I ask for help, I have to cancel a reservation in Berlin

From 27th to 30th of June

I made by May 8th  by the Name of Victor Monteverde

in
Mountain View, CA
Level 10

@Victor612 You can cancel it from Airbnb application. But if you are a guest, you may need to check the listing's cancellation policy. If it is strict cancellation policy, you will lose 50% of the entire cost less the cleaning fee. If you are a host, you will be penalized as well.

Check Airbnb help URL below to find more

https://www.airbnb.com/home/updated_cancellation_policies#strict