Could've done without finding used condom

Laura1355
Level 7
Minnesota, United States

Could've done without finding used condom

Guest who stayed for two nights, a single guy, checked out just fine and I went to clean room  Found used condom in the trash and the empty wrapper on the floor. Eew. He was here to visit college. Men are disgusting lol. Couldn't he wait til he got home to jerk off? 

7 Replies 7

Hello @Laura1355. It's embarrassing, I know, but we live in the third millennium and I can not stop people from having sex.

What, however, I have to expect from the guests is that if they intend to have sex, the rules of my house must be respected. They are in my house, and my house must be treated with the respect it deserves.

For this reason, in a discreet corner of the bathroom I left a small basket with boxes of condoms, sanitary towels and painty liners and a sign indicating the container where to throw them. Some guests even thanked me for this thought.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Emily352

Tell me Emily does the sign in that discreet corner look anything like this.....

The bin, not under the bed!The bin, not under the bed!

Cheers......Rob

@Robin4

My sign was similar to yours.

Laura1355
Level 7
Minnesota, United States

Thanks. There is a garbage can right by the bed. Maybe he just missed when he tried throwing it in there. And didn't bother to check. Anyway it was disgusting

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Laura1355   Some friends of mine were staying in a hotel, and in the morning, they were awakened by their 5 year old daughter standing next to the bed, a used condom dangling from her hand, asking "What's this, Daddy?"

She had been playing under the bed, as 5 year-olds are wont to do. Guess the cleaning staff had neglected that area.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Sarah977.......Yuck

God I go to a lot of trouble Sarah preparing my listing but, a guest came up to me and said "You should have a talk to the cleaner"!! I told him I was in fact the cleaner and he said his wife had dropped an earing and as she searched under the bed for it she came across a used nappy!

And Airbnb tell me I am not allowed to charge for infants....It's a wonder I got any payout at all for that hosting, I think I hosted a family of 'infants'!!!

Cheers......Rob

Michael956
Level 10
Salvador, Brazil

He used a condom to  **bleep**?  That's pretty considerate, actually.  Most guys would just use a towel or a sheet to wipe up afterwards.