Creating a Coupon Code as a Host

Blue-Rock0
Level 1
Blue Ridge, GA

Creating a Coupon Code as a Host

Is there any way to create a coupon code you could send to guests as a host?  For example, if you wanted to send a code to your guests that would give them 10% off their next stay?  I see you can send them a gift card for a specific dollar amount but is there any way to send a gift card that would take off a percentage off their total stay?

4 Replies 4
Dusan0
Level 2
Niš, Serbia

As far as I know, no. But you can always send them a special offer with a lower price, when they send a new inquiry. 

I wanted to do something similar, so I always tell my guests that the next time they want to come to my place, to message me first and not use instant booking so I can send them a Special Offer. 

Thanks for the response; that's a good idea.  I considered doing a special offer but wasn't sure how to handle it since it would require me to know the details of the person's trip before sending them the offer.  Your method would work well for repeat customers.

Thanks Again!

@Dusan0 My question is, does the "special offer" affect your nightly rate if you use a tool like Price Labs to determine your nightly rate?

Tamra14
Level 1
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY

@DusanO - If a guest does instant booking can you still send them the offer?  or at that point is it not an option?