Creating list of guests and contact info-how do I get that information list?

Joy-And-Alan0
Level 2
Massachusetts, United States

Creating list of guests and contact info-how do I get that information list?

I would like to have a spreadsheet of guests that I have hosted and have cancelled in order to be able to contact them with anniversary or special offers. How can I best obtain that information on Airbnb?

4 Replies 4
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Joy-And-Alan0,

I suggest that you look at your Transaction History under your Account/Payments and Payouts.  Then click the Transaction History link on the right side of the page under Quick Links.

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

You will not be able to have access to the information of the guests that have canceled. All of the personal details get removed as soon as cancellation takes place. I used to copy down the phone number of each guests once they booked. I did it because I’ve read reports here that host get canceled here without reason and no longer have information about future staying guests. 

How were you thinking of contacting them? All airbnb has is name and phone number. Perhaps keeping a guest book is a good idea going forward or asking them to feel something out before they leave - like a suggestion card but ask for the info you want as well

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Joy-And-Alan0 

You can export all your upcoming reservations (but not canceled guests.) You will have to do this frequently since it only shows a moment in time. Telephone numbers and dates of stay will be there but you will still need to go into your inbox to send them a message, etc. Personally, as a guest, I would not want to be contacted on my cell phone about any offers or specials.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.21.36 AM.png

Terry7
Level 2
Missoula, MT

Thanks for this advice!  I've had app and log in issues a couple times.  A very helpless feeling when a host can't communicate with their guests let alone know who and when a future guest might arrive while airbnb tech folks try to fix the glitch. This report is just what I need.