Dashboard 'Today' tab contains no information.

Leanne99
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

Dashboard 'Today' tab contains no information.

Hello All,

Just wondering if there is currently a glitch with the dashboard? I can't see any of my bookings or info populating the 'Today' tab on either Chrome, Safari or iPhone app. It shows 0 and nothing coming up even though I'm currently hosting and have 5 bookings in the system.

I'm not sure if its just my account or a site-wide problem at the moment.

Other data seems to be there such as calendar, Inbox, Performance etc.

Thanks,

Leanne 

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 7.54.58 am.png

7 Replies 7
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

It’s a glitch. Hitting the Upcoming box produces the right info for me, but the totals are zero on the dashboard.

I think there are a lot of changes happening right now, as the main Airbnb page for guests also looks completely different. It’ll get sorted out eventually, although it’s annoying that we have to be guinea pigs.

Also remember to clear your browser cache and/or reinstall the Airbnb app occasionally, to clear out any old data that might be tripping up the software.

Anthony223
Level 10
Portugal

@Leanne99  Good morning Leanne. Yes I haave had the same problem for the past few days so it must be a glitch.

Wesley135
Level 1
The Woodlands, TX

Same here. both on the app and through any browser on PC or MAC. 

Michelle2516
Level 2
New York, United States

The Today Tab is ineffective and confusing as it does not give an accurate accounting or picture of what is happening on "today". For example. When looking at checkouts--it lists guests that are checking out today and tomorrow- this is confusing. I prefer the Home page which was much more accurate and precise.

Nam1053
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

"Today" tab is really the most useless tab that i seen. I don't use any thing and no infomation can help the hosts on this tab. Everything i need it on "calendar" tab and 'insights' tab. I think airbnb need remove "Today"' tab as soon as possible or return home tab like before. It's relly useless.

I agree. The Today tab only erodes confidence we have in an otherwise quality piece of software. The longer it stays, the bigger our doubt grows. 

Jamie206
Level 10
Pooler, GA

and yet, still the useless "today" tab persists.... makes the app misbehave since it's inception. Why is the software programming all about "adding things" whether they are useful or not?