Day 12 - The sun is shining and the birds are singing!

Essaouira-Beachlife-Moro0
Level 10
Essaouira, Morocco

Day 12 - The sun is shining and the birds are singing!

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 11.29.36.png

The sun is shining and the birds are singing!

2021 the year of all contrasts, 

of all hopes and despairs,

of reunions and estrangements,

successes and failures,

the discovery of our regions and the disillusionment of discovering other countries,

happy people and very unhappy ones,

the living and the lost,

the vaccinated and the anti-system,

open and closed borders,

heat in winter and cold in summer,

empty hotels and full flats.

And, 2021 is coming to an end. If we stretch our toes we can almost feel 2022. 

The year is coming, brand new, full of hope, before us, elusive, the only guardian of our future, a future that we must build together for Us and for Our Loved Ones, where we will still have to deal with new rules we'll need to make the best of.

Fortunately, Mother Nature is there, beautiful and extraordinary, where the sun shines and the birds sing. She is our only marker of reality and purity, so let's take advantage of the precious moments she gives us, let's love our loved ones, let's be considerate and respectful, and a new story will be written, a story of which we will be a part and which we will all write together. 

Take care of yourself and remember: the sun is shining and the birds are singing!

Essaouira_Beachlife_Morocco
6 Replies 6
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

That's so beautiful @Essaouira-Beachlife-Moro0 

If only you saw my reaction when I read your title because those who know me and call my phone and receive the answerphone message will hear a very similar message as the line in your title 🙂

Alas mine has a comment also about the Bees are buzzing!!

Have a great day

All the best from a nice wet Auckland, New Zealand Summer's Day

Dear @Helen427 

If only you saw my reaction when I read your words.... my face is smiling!

Thank you to all of you and all the best for this end of year and to start 2022...

Edith 

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Essaouira-Beachlife-Moro0 lovely! Your hopeful message is much appreciated. 

Thank you @Laura2592 

All the best!

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Essaouira-Beachlife-Moro0 thank you for your words, nature shines through all adiversity. The health rules have kept people at home and one can appreciate their surroundings. The birdlife is abundant where I live and the baby magpies are squarking to be feed by their mothers. In the evenings the chorus of  Rosella's and Lorekeet's are competing with each other letting us know that they are there. 

Thank you @Laurelle3 !

The Mother Nature is so beautiful and we must keep our senses as children and marvel at all the moments that it offers us.

Enjoy it and all the best for 2022

Warm greetings from Morocco

Edith from Essaouira