Day 15 - Sexy Sixty, Manifestation and a Brave New World

Nancy1588
Level 5
Powell River, Canada

Day 15 - Sexy Sixty, Manifestation and a Brave New World

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 17.26.29.png

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 17.26.36.png

Do you believe in manifesting your dreams? My husband & I have kept an old Real Estate newspaper from 2002 that featured an Oceanfront Listing in Powell River, BC, Canada, that really inspired us. At the time, I wrote on it "Ernest & Esther's B&B". (our old fashioned middle names) and then filed it away, not to be forgotten. 

Fast forward 20 years… the pandemic accelerated our dreams! A year ago, we got up the courage to sell our place and move to Powell River to escape the city and get closer to nature. It was a challenge, but we landed on a stunning 1 acre south facing oceanfront property. Thankfully, this area has been kept pristine as there is no direct road access. Travellers must utilize 2 ferries from Vancouver. As the locals say, you come to Powell River one of 3 ways… Boat, Plane or Birth Canal. 😉

From sunrise to sunset the landscape changes. Layers of colour and light transform the images of islands, mountains, and sky images. Tropical gardens of palm trees, banana trees & flowering vines add to the canvas. Wildlife is busy all around with breaching Humpback Whales & Orcas, Sea Lions fishing & rafting, curious Otters, Bald Eagles fishing for their young in nearby nests. This has long been their home, and we respect and honour that.

This is a legacy project for my husband & I, who both turned "Sexy Sixty" this fall. We have been working as a team, transforming this property into our joint vision. With all the crazy news of the pandemic and climate events, we see this as an opportunity to offer some Nature Therapy to our guests. A place to unwind and feed the soul. We get great satisfaction from seeing people blown away by the setting and truly enjoying their experience. 

We are grateful for the outstanding Airbnb platform to support our dream business. The community of hosts are an unexpected resource of support, inspiration and connection. We are excited about further manifesting our vision in 2022. Wishing you a Happy & Brave New Year! Cheers from Ernest & Esther's Airbnb https://airbnb.com/h/oysterbeachhouse

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 17.28.03.png

4 Replies 4
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Nancy1588 beautiful photo of sunset or sunrise, photo shows peacefulness and Iam sure it will provide natural therapy. I am sure guests will enjoy having timeout. Yes , Airbnb has been very helpful for being a booking platform for me. 

Hi Laurelle in Australia!

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Nancy1588 so inspiring! Thanks for sharing. It looks amazing. 

I am going to have to start talking to my husband about what I want to accomplish by Sexy Sixty. It may seem far away now, but time flies. I love the idea of making your vision reality. 

It's never too soon or too late to start planting the manifestation seed I believe. It has worked for us for other things along the way. The key is to get clear and be playful without expectation and then see what comes up for you. Can't hurt anyway. All the best manifestation for you for 2022!