Day 23: 2020 IS BOO SHEET!

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Day 23: 2020 IS BOO SHEET!

"Awww, c'mon......who are we kidding?""Awww, c'mon......who are we kidding?"

Dorm room life is nothing to shy away from, “Dorm living is a learning experience”.
Living under the same roof with people of all walks of life truly allows an individual to see the world with a whole new perspective.

From the realities of sharing a bathroom to the joys of taking part in late-night philosophical discussions. 
Every day, you’re likely to discover new happenings, different cultures and for some the weird way of life.

We intended to separate guys living with guys. Girls living with girls in a different listing of dorm room unless otherwise mix-requested. 
Well, just when we thought the girl’s dorm can cause more problems than guys. 

We’re wrong! Here’s the proof:

---------------------------------- Chapter 1 # Male Dorm Wild Tales --------------------------------------

Story # 1. 'Bedbugs '- Reaction 
A local guy Monsieur. ‘X ‘check-in at night, shared dorm with three Latinos tourists in the four-person room. 
The next morning, he reported to us 'bedbugs' caused him swollen lips and body aches.

We responded to him that the previous guests had no issue, besides we’ve pest control plan maintenance regularly, but we’ll inspection checked again and……. 
Suddenly, two of the Latinos passes by, 

‘X ‘ask them           “mon Loulou ( my sweeties ), what to you all ate for dinner, last night?"
                          L         “Guapo, hmmm…… crepes, beer and some burnt peanuts“ 

X        " all of you?"
                          L         " si, Bebe "

X        “ oops- non……. I’m allergic to nuts"

Monsieur. Extra Crazy 'XXX'Monsieur. Extra Crazy 'XXX'

Delicious, ''French Burnt Peanuts - bumpy looking candies, have  Spanish peanuts in the centre and a hard sweet candy coating on the outsideDelicious, ''French Burnt Peanuts - bumpy looking candies, have  Spanish peanuts in the centre and a hard sweet candy coating on the outside

Story # 2.The Terrifying Sleepwalker
My cat, ‘Sweet Pea’ love to stay in the kitchen. 
One night, she came into my room, jumped on the bed, I wondered why she was meowing weird and soaking wet. 

Then I found a guest in the kitchen, eyes open but sleeping and urinated all over the place, kitchen chairs, closet.....smells really bad with a foul odour. 

We gave the cat baths, change the bedsheet and linen, clean my room, clean the kitchen…

till sunrise.

“Another horror sleepless night ““Another horror sleepless night “

Story # 3.The Mascot 
A Nigerian guest stayed for a week.
After check-in, he mentions to me “do not clean his bed “

"My bad"
One day I forgotten and flipped his bedsheet, I discovered a hand size creepy doll on the bed.
I was curious about it

When he reached home, he noticed the object has been moved,
he warns me “shouldn’t touch it "

It’s a Super-powerful 'Voodoo doll' from his village, appearance used for 'Dark magic'
'Love spell' haunting for girls and rituals for revenge. 

“Freaked me out, witchcraft in the home“ 

I grab the cats, took the dogs and drove to my mom place and” ask for help “ 

I returned home after the spooky guest checked out. 

“ ei-men The Warlock and his " Voodoo doll "“ ei-men The Warlock and his " Voodoo doll "

Story # 4. “ inaa- konda “
Guest from Delhi, came home so drunk in the late night. 
He mentioned that he should sleep off and went straight to the dorm. 

After a while, he ran down to the hall,
Screaming loud in Hindi? Tamil?        “ inna- konda !“    “ enaa- konda !! “ 

Then I come to realize he meant

“Anaconda “The creature!!!“Anaconda “The creature!!!

Cause he went to the wrong bed, sat on the German guest.

This is fxxxing hilarious 

German guest: " Snake would not have survived in the German winter, we are famous in 'Bratwurst'  "Grilled sausage! "
IMG_1625.jpg

"Grilled Bratwurst, juicy on the inside and snoopy on the outside ""Grilled Bratwurst, juicy on the inside and snoopy on the outside "

Story # 5. Coronavirus Prank 
After the lockdown,
It happened to be a mother from the South of France, booking a reservation for her son 'K', teenage 14+ 

It was full moon midnight, my beloved dogs were barking and howling like no tomorrow.              
unnamed-3.jpg

I awoke and feeling nervous checked what was happening. 

I saw 'something' in the dark, covered with white sheet standing at the corner of the living room, I remained very calm, took a deep breath and
told myself it is not real. 

Me              “ bon……. bonjour, who are you?  “             
K                 “ c’………….. moi , K “ 

Me              “ohh- la_la …….K?   Ponquoi comme ca ? 
                     why're you dressed in costume with a bedsheet at 2 am? “

K                “Je ne sais pas! I don’t know, someone is coughing in the room“ 

There was literally have no words coming to mind. None. I was absolutely speechless.
No wonder, French parents pay a fee to join the mind institute to study how do communicate with the kids at their tricky age.

K ' Kid of the future'  with his ghost sheet to prevent infection of COVID-19 diseaseK ' Kid of the future'  with his ghost sheet to prevent infection of COVID-19 disease

Story # 6. Ryan Gosling Twins

Ryan Gosling twins " I 'm 23ages, 6 feet 3', I  like short girl, because I  can easily wrap my arms around her, very close to her"
" I don't wear pants at home, I love to wear boxers at home; my favourite brand is ' Vitoria secret boxer "
" except my  'Vitoria's is no longer a secret'"
IMG_1740.jpg

An American guest stayed for 3 weeks, he looks like Ryan Gosling
(and when I say lookalike, I mean creepily similar identical twin brothers) He is super friendly, funny and a great guy. 

Unfortunately. In the last day,
He asks me by any chance that I can give him the electric razor in the bathroom cupboard, like a memory from Paris.

Then he admitted to me that he used my 'Braun' to shave his body and his balls for couples of times. 

Victim “ Holy crap and I used for my face“

Ryan Gosling Twin BrothersRyan Gosling Twin Brothers

Everyone has to experience a dorm room story at least once and ( hopefully only once ) in their life.

" many assumed that living in a dorm is was really cool "

2020 due to Covid, has caused our dorm bed "Booo Sheets"

Entirely, people are extra crazy, genuinely confuse and sometimes mad.

" that is Art, baby "

meme "I am not a toy"meme "I am not a toy"                                                                                                                      

"  Can you see what others don't""  Can you see what others don't"

gaby "the human behind me was so embarrassing, zoom "it's" .......gaby "the human behind me was so embarrassing, zoom "it's" .......

I'm just here for the boos!

Here's to a year of blessings and beyond!

Your friend & chat soon,

19 Replies 19
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Super entertaining and funny, @Dale711

Salut @Sarah977 ,

Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year.

May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.😀

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hahaha @Dale711  That's brilliant, we all need a good laugh and you sure have done that.

Your dogs are gorgeous.

What breed are they and how old are they?

Do you put a Christmas Bow or Bandana on them?

Can I assume that it's twin dogs lying together side by side ?

Salut @Helen427,

They both are Brazilian terrier.

I bought 'gaby' in the dog show at Parc de Vincennes 3 years ago, still remembers that times I was wondering why he already 10 months, no one take him home.🐶

The agent hornestly informed that, the past owner doesn't wish to keep it and return back to the farm.Because their older dog bully and bitten him.

That was the second exibitions 'gaby' present in the show.

I plan to get him a happy family, so 2 years ago bought 'meme' from the same agent.

Unforthenly,  they don't get matches, the Vet said  that they are too close like brother and sister.

So no puppy.😂, my grandpa dream never come true.

we can create a 'human leg' imejwe can create a 'human leg' imej

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Dale711   Dale and Dan, Thanks for sharing this creative post! 

@Dale711  @Helen427 

When I saw the pictures of your dogs (mainly the one in in the foreground) I immediatelly recognized that it was a "Fox Paulistinha"  as we call this breed in Brazil. (The  "Brazilian Terrier") 

I had one of this breed long time ago. I miss that lovely dog. I love this breed, it is my favourity type of dog. If some day I have another pet, it will be one like that.  They are cheerful, full of energy and healthy. 

Just out of curiosity, similarly to cats, instinctively, they chase mouse, but they do not eat them. Maybe you know it.

Best wishes for the Festive season and happy new year!

Salut @J-Renato0 ,

May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace. May you experience warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year!

Salut @Helen427,

Dale and Dan
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hahaha that is fantastic! @Dale711 

Thank you for the laughs 😂

Salut @Nick,

Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness in the New Year ahead.😀

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

All the best for you too guys 🙂 @Dale711 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thanks for the cheering up! Well needed....

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎄

Salut @Cathie19,

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hahaha excellent @Dale711 it sounds like you've had some rather interesting experiences this year then! 😂

Thanks so much for sharing. Did you have a favourite guest? 

Salut Katie,

The above six guests are a part of my favourite guests, just miss them.

We did keep in touch from time to time.

Monsieur. ' X' is a regular guest, from Lyon.

Sometimes I wonder did he really need an accommodation or he just come for...😂

Hope he doesn't see my post.