Day 23: The Community Center makes my heart smile

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

Day 23: The Community Center makes my heart smile

Hi everyone,

Thanks for watching! I wanted to know from all of you...

What makes your heart smile? 

Thank you,

Clara

EddieEddieBentley - the boys that allow us to live here!Bentley - the boys that allow us to live here!

27 Replies 27
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

This is lovely, @Clara116 !

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thank you @Clara116  for allowing me to smile at you and your lovely fur boys.

May the photos always remain intact.

May that mink coat never fall apart.

May you never have to rescue me from a fire, but if there was one, thank you for coming to rescue me!

Wishing you and yours, the best for the season, as well as a 2020 that makes you smile!  😊😊😊

@Cathie19  & @Lawrene0  Thanks so much for your very thoughtful comments. Yes, its also my wish that 2020 will bring many smiles to our hearts in all those areas of our lives that truly matter.

many blessings 😍

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

Sangre de Cristo MountainsSangre de Cristo MountainsNice post @Clara116, and thank you! Your post reminds us all, I think, of the many things in daily life we can smile at. 

As I sit here and write this, the view of the mountains makes me smile and makes me appreciate what life has to offer! 

Happy hosting 2020! 

@John1080  wow what an amazing view! Thanks for ur post and kind words! Peace good man

The mountains are calling and you must come!!! hehe

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wow... great idea @Clara116 !
I loved your video message, and you look great!

Your post made my heart smile! 🙂

Wishing you and yours merry christmass and happy new year!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

OK Clara, in case of fire, you just grab your dogs and I will grab your mink 😄 😄

Merry Christmas 😘

Piotr48
Level 10
Wrocław, Poland

@Clara116 your video made my heart smile 🙂

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

It is a realy nice and iteresting video. Thank you @Clara116 for sharing. You have wonderful dogs. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Clara116 for your one out of the box.

How surprising another Dog featured in the Month of Celebration.

Go @Clara116 @Stephanie 

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

Hi all.......@Clara116  that was such a nice video, and I'm thinking after this begin my first time leaving my story on Christmas day, will be probably as long maybe as yours last yr.  =^)

My Grandchildren make me smile, altho the 17 and 14 old yrs have somewhat out grown me, the 9 yr old still asks for a sleepover now an then.  @Cathie19 , Loved what you had to say.!

@Miloud0 @Wende2 @Helen427 @Branka-and-Silvia0 @Piotr48  Thank you all for your responses, how sweet you took the time to write a note......and yes, I have wonderful dogs and I can not imagine life without a dog or better 2. They help me with relaxing, staying calmer, and slowing down so they are emotional support for me -but they are not licensed or trained - however, they do sit for any kind of food treat offered, especially Bentley. Peace and blessings all of you!

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Clara116  Awwww! What a great video!