Day 23: The Community Center makes my heart smile

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

Day 23: The Community Center makes my heart smile

Hi everyone,

Thanks for watching! I wanted to know from all of you...

What makes your heart smile? 

Thank you,

Clara

EddieEddieBentley - the boys that allow us to live here!Bentley - the boys that allow us to live here!

27 Replies 27
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh @Clara116 what a lovely video. You have such an incredibly calming voice, I would feel in very safe in your home. 🙂 

I think you are right though, with so much going on in our daily lives it is easy to forget the things that matter most and even though little things might frustrate us (in my case usually public transport delays!), ultimately when we take a look at the bigger picture, they don't really impact us that much. There are bigger things to think about and get are heart moving in a positive way - hehe! 

I hope you and everyone here has a wonderful festive holiday, jam packed full of great company, great food and even a few sparkles along the way. 

Thanks so much for all your creative efforts with the video, it's a joy to watch and thank you for everything you do for our community. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Lizzie thanks for all ur kind words. It is true how often we forget what really counts and the truly important things. It is a pleasure being part of the community center 😎. Enjoy this season and have much  fun with those you love. Merry Christmas ♥️♥️♥️

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You too @Clara116, I hope you have a lovely few days. 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Clara116 Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2020. May your home be filled with laughter and joy. May the new year bring you health and wealth and plenty of wonderful guests to remember. 

@John1080 @Lizzie @Suzanne302 @Wende2  and all the rest, happy holidays and happy hosting!

@Giuliana142  Merry Christmas, and back atcha.

Your ABNB is adorable, breathtaking scenery! 🙂

@Giuliana142 thank you so much for your wonderful heartfelt wishes that truly made my heart warm and smiling this early Christmas morning. I truly wish  all the same for you. 

Thanks for taking a look at my cottage - I so enjoy hosting and delight in the whole process esp. decor.  Many blessings, Clara

@Giuliana142, Merry Christmas! Happy hosting 2020! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Giuliana142 for your Christmas wishes. It's flown by in a blink of an eye, I hope you had a lovely one. Was it a snowy Christmas for you? 

2020 is just around the corner now! 🙂

--------------------

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

Thank you @Clara116  for your reply 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Clara116 

I have always admired the blue colour in You profile picture.

The blue of Your pollover is the same blue as the paint of Your door. That looks great.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Clara116 

That's a lovely personal message Clara, a written message is one thing but, it's always much nicer when you get it face to face 'straight from the......oops, that in your case would not be an appropriate reference!

Good on you mate, we have had some great exchanges over the past couple of years, and I look forward to many more!

Best of luck Clara, may the sun always sit at your shoulder!

Cheers......Rob

@Robin4 Thanks good man for your always fun and straight up messages. Yes, I too enjoy the dialogue and discussions over the past couple years. 

Hey do you follow John Baptiste music - he's the musician/brilliant guy on Steven Colbert Late night show. He has stuff on YouTube.............if you don't follow him, check him out. He's truly awesome and I think one you will delight in.

Peace and Happy New Year to you and your sweet lady Ade & your Betts

Cheers......Clara