Day 4 - Time to give back

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Day 4 - Time to give back

2C53849D-675D-43CD-B2C9-7D4F5BEFCF57.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed using ABB on my travels in the past. It was fantastic! From Italy to Slovenia, Netherlands to Iceland and Canada ... along with ABB we weaved unforgettable memories. That’s why his September I started sharing my own home.

My first guests were from Scotland. We had so much fun learning from each other. We still keep in touch. I posted the photo of my recent guests who visited us in October - and decided to stay. They loved my ABB so very much!  🙂  Yes, Romeo and Juliet (my furry friends on photo above) are cohosting now. These two are so excited about our ABB guests and are quick to make friends. It makes me happy to see a couple of kittens bring so much joy to the world (sounds appropriate for Christmas too, haha). Language is not an issue at all for them. 

It is amazing how giving makes you feel so good as a person (or as a cat). 

Cheers and meow meow for now!

@Giuliana142

34 Replies 34
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

You have the sweetest cohosts :)))

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Branka-and-Silvia0 , I guess it’s all about taking chances in life and challenging ourselves every day.

My father use to say “A person who loves animals - is a good person”. By the way, you will probably know the place in Slovenia called Portorož. The cosy town by the Adriatic Sea. That’s where I grew up. Tourism always was part of our lives there. love to travel and now love to host. 

You have a beautiful website, very warm and welcoming.

🐱🐱

@Giuliana142 

of course, I know, I've been in Portorož ...and in Toronto 🙂

You are right, animals really change the vibe in the house and once you have them it is very hard living solo again. I had cats before and I have a dog now, they are great if you want to know your neighbors and get new friends 🙂

@Branka-and-Silvia0  So now I have a great place to stay if I wanna visit Zagreb, Croatia. How easy and enjoyable was that?! Awesome!

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Giuliana142 That picture is so cute!

@Emilia42 @Helen427 @Branka-and-Silvia0 ... I know, aren’t they just precious? I couldn’t say no to them. Romeo and Juliet are becoming the staple of our family home - I believe they will capture many more hearts in this community as well. Simply lovable.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Giuliana142my gosh what an amazing photo, that is so precious.

Great to see you join the Month of Celebration.

I've huge shoes to fill, or should that be paws ::)

@Helen427 @Branka-and-Silvia0 @Branka-and-Silvia0  Yes Helen, you are up for a challenge. I have just learned something new. To get people’s attention,  just say - “kittens”.  😉

My December 4th story was a CATastrophy!  haha

What a lovely co-hosts you have 🙂

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Giuliana142  what a lovely post...and what cute kittens! Ah I would love to have a visit to your place 🙂

@Paul1255  You are welcome anytime. I think meeting up with an ABB hosts would be an amazing experience, very unique. We’d have lots to talk about. I’m always open to new ideas and would love to hear what other hosts have to say over a cup of coffee. 🙂

Thanks so much @Giuliana142  🙂  Yes it's always so good to talk to fellow hosts, so many stories to tell ahaha.

I have a couple of free nights to redeem with a host in Vancouver (I looked after her daughter when she stayed at my place this year) so I could do cross Canada and do both sides 🙂

@Paul1255  Heya, I’d love to have you over. Let me know when you’re coming and I’ll make sure you will feel like at home. I’ll tell Romeo and Juliet that you might be coming to Toronto someday. They’re clearly aware of UK and Shakespeare, of course.... hahaha.

i even had a guest who was allergic to cats but he couldn’t and wouldn’t resist playing with the kittens. We had so much fun. Nobody even thought of electronics or wifi for a long time. 

Vancouver and particularly Vancouver island are Canada’s gems. I believe that you will love it there. I refer to that place as the Hawaii of Canada. Totally recommend.

@Paul1255 @Hey Paul, if you book 3 nights at my place you can stay 2 nights free. It’s a Canadian discount.