Day 4 - Time to give back

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Day 4 - Time to give back

2C53849D-675D-43CD-B2C9-7D4F5BEFCF57.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed using ABB on my travels in the past. It was fantastic! From Italy to Slovenia, Netherlands to Iceland and Canada ... along with ABB we weaved unforgettable memories. That’s why his September I started sharing my own home.

My first guests were from Scotland. We had so much fun learning from each other. We still keep in touch. I posted the photo of my recent guests who visited us in October - and decided to stay. They loved my ABB so very much!  🙂  Yes, Romeo and Juliet (my furry friends on photo above) are cohosting now. These two are so excited about our ABB guests and are quick to make friends. It makes me happy to see a couple of kittens bring so much joy to the world (sounds appropriate for Christmas too, haha). Language is not an issue at all for them. 

It is amazing how giving makes you feel so good as a person (or as a cat). 

Cheers and meow meow for now!

@Giuliana142

34 Replies 34

ooo what a treat @Giuliana142  :))))

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hey @Giuliana142 . Thank you for your lovely story - and it’s so nice that you have taken up the challenge of hosting. I’m sure you are enjoying it or you would not have a homestay space that appears positive and full of thanks!

But how could you not enjoy life, with those lovely fur balls entwining their way into your home?They really are so cute and probably have great personalities as well. Though I must admit, your gorgeous photo reminded me of this cheeky meme. I hope you don’t mind me sharing it here....

F2894823-4889-4BA9-B7EC-9CDD7EF653BC.jpeg

@Cathie19  ... hahaha your post is hilarious! Love it! I should probably print some cat photos and put them in the guest apartment. It’s great when something makes us laugh.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Giuliana142 

You are 100% right Giuliana, animals bring out the best in you!

Every guest gives our Betts accolades.......

IMG20181014134747 c.jpg

She is just a dog! But there is something about her that worms her way into every guests heart.....

Betts and guest.png

Good on you for joining the hosting community, you will find these to be the best times of your life!

Those furry friends of yours Romeo & Juliet look just wonderful Giuliana and I am sure will bring happiness and delight to many guests. 

Cheers.......Rob

@Robin4  Classic photos. I’m sending Betts loads of hugs all the way from Toronto Canada.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

Thank you @Giuliana142 for the subject. You have amazing and nice co-hosts 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Miloud0 @Paul1255 @Robin4 @Cathie19 @Rita662 @Helen427 @Stephanie @Lizzie @Qincy

It’s Romeo and Juliet’s birthday today!! They are 4 months old. They say “Hi” to everyone.

We have quite a bit of snow here in Toronto, most likely that’s why it’s a bit slow in booking ABB.

Cheers

Happy birthday Romeo and Juliet! 4 months old on December 4th.Happy birthday Romeo and Juliet! 4 months old on December 4th.

Happy birthday to Romeo and Juliet 😄

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

They are so lovely @Giuliana142

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Giuliana142

Happy birthday for Romeo and Juliet. Thanks for you and them 

Thanks, 

Miloud

@Miloud0  Thanks, kitties say Meow to you.  :). 🐱🐱

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute and thanks @Giuliana142 

Thanks for kitties also 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Hi @Giuliana142 

Love that pic of your furry friends, & the second one where one of them looks kind of shy, which one?  Aaaawhh ! life wouldn't be the same without animals.

At our listings , we tell all our guests that the property really belongs to our momma cat, Marina ... she thinks so too! Born in the laundry basket, she was hand reared and decided to stay. She greets and plays with all guests and many children have left coloured drawings and lovely messages about her.

She's purrrrfect !!

Hi @Βασίλης-and-Ann0 , thanks for your wonderful comments. Animals are truly purrrrfect and add so much warmth to the ABB experience. Juliet is a bit smaller and has black ears. Romeo is a bit bigger with grey ears. They’re brother and sister. They’re curious and kind. They like to play, they love my home cooking and love to sleep. They are loaded with love  🙂

Hugs to momma Marina from all of us! Cheers!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Beautiful cats @Giuliana142 thanks for sharing!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines