Day 4 - Time to give back

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Day 4 - Time to give back

2C53849D-675D-43CD-B2C9-7D4F5BEFCF57.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed using ABB on my travels in the past. It was fantastic! From Italy to Slovenia, Netherlands to Iceland and Canada ... along with ABB we weaved unforgettable memories. That’s why his September I started sharing my own home.

My first guests were from Scotland. We had so much fun learning from each other. We still keep in touch. I posted the photo of my recent guests who visited us in October - and decided to stay. They loved my ABB so very much!  🙂  Yes, Romeo and Juliet (my furry friends on photo above) are cohosting now. These two are so excited about our ABB guests and are quick to make friends. It makes me happy to see a couple of kittens bring so much joy to the world (sounds appropriate for Christmas too, haha). Language is not an issue at all for them. 

It is amazing how giving makes you feel so good as a person (or as a cat). 

Cheers and meow meow for now!

@Giuliana142

34 Replies 34
Andrea-and-Francis0
Level 10
Mississauga, Canada

Your fur babies are adorable! I absolutely love their names & that the one has its arm around the other in the photo melts my heart ❤. Thank you for the lovely post 🙂

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Andrea-and-Francis0 @Stephanie @Rita662 @Βασίλης-and-Ann0  Thanks so much for loving my kittens, I am so happy that they bring so much love to other people too. I was having trouble logging into the CC. But now it works again.

Thanks to support at Airbnb.

Thanks @Giuliana142 , how's life with your wee ones over in Toronto?
Thinking of you all across the miles and hope all's well at these challenging times

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Helen427  Hi Helen ... How are you doing? Hope all is well with you. So much has been going on since my last post here in our CC. I had a couple of lovely guests this year, till end of February. When March came around things changed. My son moved back in with me. That made me very happy. I decided to put my Airbnb on hold for time being. My son and I love to cook, bake breads and pizzas, we are serious about enjoying our food. I am in my garden a lot and Romeo and Juliet help me dig. It is funny how they imitate what I do. They love to bask in the sun and play. In June they will be 10 months old but they are clearly still kittens at heart. I will try to post a photo of them if I remember how. Cheers and chat soon  ❤️💕🇨🇦😀

Giuliana142
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Romeo and Juliet will be 10 months old in June.  🎂 😻😻

Giuliana142_0-1590129461234.jpeg