Dear HOSTS your HELP would mean the world to me and it will just take 5-10 mins of your time!!!

Anastasiya11
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Dear HOSTS your HELP would mean the world to me and it will just take 5-10 mins of your time!!!

Dear Hosts,

Hope you are all doing well! I am a fellow Airbnb user and also a student at Loughborough University London currently working on a thesis for my MSc research project that is aimed at finding out if ‘attractive quality’ framework named Kano model could be used to improve innovation, experience and service quality for both users- value creators which great Hosts like yourself are, and consumers in this case Guests- within platform businesses such as Airbnb.

I know how annoying surveys can be, but It would be very much appreciated and kind of you to spare just 5-10 minutes of your precious time to contribute to and be a part of my MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management dissertation research project by completing the following survey titled "Airbnb Host Satisfaction". Your feedback is very important to me! The survey is absolutely anonymous, and strictly confidential. All the data gathered will be used only for the purposes of the dissertation and deleted upon its completion. Thank you in advance and apologies for any inconvenience! Have a nice day 😊!

Please follow the link to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MFCPFH7

16 Replies 16

I’ve provided feedback.  Good Luck!

Thank you very much Lara! I really appreciate it.

Robyn189
Level 2
Western Cape, South Africa

Completed survey for you - all the best with your studies Anastasiya 🌺

I can not tahnk you enough, much appreciated! 

Have done the survey for you.  Good luck with your studies - wish you every success.

Tank you very very much! It means a lot to me!

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Anastasiya11  My daughter in school gave me a heads up she had a hard time getting her information surveys for a class done , so I replied also. 

Just an FYI, your survey took less time to complete than the new AIrBnB review process lol...

Thank you very much Letti, gathering data for surveys is just a pain. People generally can not be bothered to fill them in for many reasons. It is very kind of you to spare the time to do it, thank you once again. 🙂 

MariaDeLosAnge1
Level 2
Havana, Cuba

@Anastasiya11Hi Anastasiya, I just complete the survey. Wish you the best of luck and success on your studies!!!

Thank you a lot, Maria! Best wishes to you!

Martin27
Level 10
Berlin, Germany

@Anastasiya11

Done 🙂

Anastasiya11
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Thank you Martin! Much appreciated 🙂

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Anastasiya11 I took the survey and noticed a couple of issues:

- The options for length of hosting are either less than 1 year or 2-3 years. There is no option for 1-2 years.

- Do you mean a carbon monoxide detector?

Anastasiya11
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

@Alexandra316 thank you very much for the feedback and for completing the survey! Apologies for the mistakes. Yes, I meant carbon monoxide detector. I have already corrected the mistakes. 

Thank you once again! Best wishes!