Dear HOSTS your HELP would mean the world to me and it will just take 5-10 mins of your time!!!

Anastasiya11
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Dear HOSTS your HELP would mean the world to me and it will just take 5-10 mins of your time!!!

Dear Hosts,

Hope you are all doing well! I am a fellow Airbnb user and also a student at Loughborough University London currently working on a thesis for my MSc research project that is aimed at finding out if ‘attractive quality’ framework named Kano model could be used to improve innovation, experience and service quality for both users- value creators which great Hosts like yourself are, and consumers in this case Guests- within platform businesses such as Airbnb.

I know how annoying surveys can be, but It would be very much appreciated and kind of you to spare just 5-10 minutes of your precious time to contribute to and be a part of my MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management dissertation research project by completing the following survey titled "Airbnb Host Satisfaction". Your feedback is very important to me! The survey is absolutely anonymous, and strictly confidential. All the data gathered will be used only for the purposes of the dissertation and deleted upon its completion. Thank you in advance and apologies for any inconvenience! Have a nice day 😊!

Please follow the link to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MFCPFH7

16 Replies 16
Anastasiya11
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

I want to thank evryone who took part in my survey, I appreciate your contributions very much! Best wishes to you all! The SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED!!!!

Hi, I tried to complete the survey but appears to be closed.