Delete a listing

Justin358
Level 2
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Delete a listing

How do I delete a listing as the information in the help section does not seem correct?

10 Replies 10
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Justin358 ,

When managing your listing, choose from menu "listing details", goto section "listing status" and choose "permanently deactivate listing".

The Help is correct, only a little old regarding the first two steps.

Best regards, Emiel

Justin358
Level 2

Thanks for the response Emiel, but I really am stuck here because I cannot find a bit from the menu's titled 'Listing Details', the bit I though you was referring to definitely does not have 'Listing Status'.

Can you first please tell me where Listing details can be found?

Thanks

Justin

@Justin358  The first picture is where to find it. You will then need to scroll all the way down the page to the bottom to find it. Then click on edit and the second picture will be what you see. 

Screenshot (128).png

Screenshot (129).png

Justin358
Level 2

Thanks Letti

It turns out that the problem I was having was because it was still in progress. So I listed it and then I was able to delete it.

Thanks for your time.

Hello @Justin358,

If you ever want to deactivate an unfinished listing again you can click on "Host" and then select "Listing". You should then see a page showing the incomplete listing and any published listings that you have. Click on the "..." symbol on the right for the incomplete listing and select "Deactivate".

Steve.

Screenshot (70).png

@Letti0  @Steve143   Hello as Februrary 2019 I don't see any of the otions you mention. I also need to delete a lisitng but I have being unable to find a way, and it seems all the thread about it are obsolete since the interface of airbnb is diferent now. So how can I delete a listing these days? thanks

Hello @Patrick1079 ,

The instructions I gave are for deleting an unfinished listing i.e. one that has not yet been published.

To delete an already published listing see the "Permanently deactivate your llisting" section in the article below.

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/476

Steve.

Hello, I have the same problem and cant see the these tree dots on my screen:(

Thanks @Steve143!

Finally some instructions I can relate to. Just need to move the screen to make the options on the right available. Eureka!!!

Thanks @Steve143!

Finally some instructions I can relate to. Just needed to move the screen to make the options on the right available. Eureka!!!