Deleting a co-host

Sam76
Level 1
Herne Bay, United Kingdom

Deleting a co-host

Hi guys, 

In need of some help please! I had an email from Airbnb telling me that I had the option to add a co-host to my listing, which I did. Although it has been useful, I am now able to concentrate full time on responding to everything that is going on whilst my partner has had enough of the messages. Is there any way that I can take him off the listing? He has tried to update his preferences to limit what he recieves but for some reason is still getting notifications via email and text and grumbling about it every time. PLEASE HELP! 

4 Replies 4
Ann118
Level 2
Belfast, United Kingdom

My husband is a co host.  While he doesnt mind that, he objects to the multiple messages he gets.  Can they be reduced, or at least quietened

Claire209
Level 1
Tucson, AZ

yes i want to be deleted as a co host from a listing and can find no way to do it. the owner host is struggling to figure out now to delete me as well....geeez....!!!

Kristen10
Level 1
Portland, OR

I don't have any answers, but wanted to confirm that I have this same issue, where I am a co-host for my brother, but I am not always hosting for him, only mainly when he is traveling, so I wanted to be able to turn off  or limit the notifications that I get for his property while I'm not working for him. However, I haven't found a way to do this without just completly removing myself as a co-host in the meantime and I told him that he would just need to re-add me when he wanted me to help out with his property again. 

If the website doesn't have this functionality yet, I think it would be a good thing to create. 

Kristen

Ruth-Kim0
Level 1
Olympia, WA