Designation as "Sonoma Select"

Clark1
Level 1
Santa Rosa, CA

Designation as "Sonoma Select"

How do I get my listing designated as "Select"?  There is a designation called "Sonoma Select" that comes up on searches.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

1 Reply 1
Mark105
Level 6
Kenwood, CA

Hi Clark

The program, as I know it, is a pilot and its invitation only.  A few months back I recieved an e-mail from Airbnb inquiring if this is something I'd be interested in and why.  Shortly after the e-mail they launched the program (without me sadly.)  I hope Airbnb continues with the program and allows more owners in.  It's a great looking option.Here's an article about it.  Sonoma Select

Here's the e-mail from 4/18

Hi Mark,
At Airbnb, we’re always looking for new ways to bring more travelers to your listing. This summer we’re testing a small program for a limited period in Sonoma County. In July and August, we’re giving guests the option to stay in “Sonoma Select” homes. The 100 homes in this program will be upgraded to include amenities guests tell us they appreciate in order to test the impact on guest experience and reviews.

If the test is successful, we hope to expand it to more markets—and include more Sonoma listings—in the future. If you’d like the opportunity to participate in future programs, please let us know. If you would like to learn more about this program, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

M