Destin, FL Hosts Meetup

Destin, FL Hosts Meetup

My husband and I would love to get to know other hosts in Destin, FL! We can all get together to talk about our experiences, tips, and to get a better feel for our community (both online and offline). 🙂

8 Replies 8
Susie47
Level 1
Destin, FL

Hi my name is Susie and I have just joined so I am very interested In any info. 

Tracy122
Level 1
Shalimar, FL

Hi there, I'm in Shalimar and hosted partial house last week. Are either of you still hosting on Airbnb so I can ask you questions ?

Capri1
Level 1
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Do you all work together with local business to offer information abou their services?

We teach SandCastle Lessons - it's TripAdvisor top rated activity - company is Beach Sand Sculptures. We have an awesome referral program (min of $10.00) for every lesson you referr. Send an email to Info @ Beach Sand Sculptures .com (no spaces 🙂 Happy Hosting

Sandcere regards,

Capri Mungeam

Good day to you. Do you still offer this service?

Lina232
Level 2
Niceville, FL

Hello, we are new to Airbnb. We are in Niceville FL. Nice too meet you all! 

Ron280
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi! My name is Ron and I have a house in Valparasio that I am considering doing air BnB with.

I am a Superhost in L.A.

I would need a maid / manager. Can you help me find someone or would you be interested?

Hi Ron, I am in Niceville (5 min from ValP) I would love to help you out. Let me know if you are still looking for maid/manager. 

Ron280
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi! My name is Ron and I have a house in Valparasio that I am considering doing air BnB with. i am a Superhost in L.A. i would need a maid / manager. Can you help me find someone or would you be interested?