Different amounts for same booking iOS App vs. Web site

Joerg3
Level 1
Manly, Australia

Different amounts for same booking iOS App vs. Web site

Hi all,

I got one inquiry for my place. 

In the iOS App it shows a different amount than on the website on a desktop computer. No it's not the service fee, or cleaning fee. It's a total different amount. 

I got two screenshots but can't paste them here. 

Cheers,

J. 

EDIT: It looks like it has something to do with SmartPrice enabled. The web site shows newer values than the app. I guess it's solved and I'll check from there. 

5 Replies 5
Serena1
Level 10
Vatican City, Vatican City

@Joerg3

try clearing the cache of the PC and the iOS APP
and see if the prices are aligned...
Inviato da Cellulare
- Ignorare errori di battitura e correzione automatica. 😉
Estelle44
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

I have the same issue. I have cleared my cache and tried everything but there are two different prices on web browser and app. Can someone explain why?  

Thanks 

estelle 

Mark600
Level 1
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

I just noticed the same issue on a property in Milan. $86 per night on the app and $79 on the laptop ... something smells fishy ;-/

Just saw a major difference between the prices for several properties on the iOS app vs online ($300+ vs $200).  Looks like they are changing up pricing depending on the platform.  Makes me wonder what price someone on windows using chrome.

Philip395
Level 2
Fig Tree Pocket, Australia

I have found the same problem. The difference in price is enough for me to go to Hotels . com or not book a property because it appears too expensive using the app.