Different stats on the computer and on the app

Helena9
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

Different stats on the computer and on the app

Hi!

My stats (number of views) are showing drastically different results when I open my profile on a computer than when I open it in the AirBnb app. Why?

Number of views on the app is always at least double.

Do they show different things? Or one is incorrect?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Helena9,

I have found that you cannot trust the stats with Airbnb.  I am hoping this will change in the future but right now they are not very reliable.  The stats on the dashboard can also be a few days (or more) behind.  Right now my dashboard shows 35 views for January whereas my app shows 189 views for January.

I did make a post on this quite some time ago but I think only one person shared their results.  I compared the website, the Android app and the Apple app and all three were different.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Are-Your-Stats-Out-of-Whack-Let-s-Compare/m-p/7186#M...

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Allan30
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

The mobile stats are currently shocking and useless. There is a serious bug and I am seeing phantom requests and bookings. Is this beyond the programmers ability to sort or is it just way down the priority list. I have already spoken to an airbnb rpresentative who was very pleasant but clearly had no ability to assist.

Abuu0
Level 1
Zanzibar Town, Tanzania

hi can i jion whith you please

M138
Level 1
Princeton, NJ

The Check-in instructions on my mobile app are not listed when I open the app on computer. My guests are not happy with missing information.