Dishonest and untrue guest review

Yulia107
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

Dishonest and untrue guest review

Is this another typical Airbnb weaknesses?

I really dont think Airbnb really follow their own review policies.

So if guest was giving one star review without staying, 

disappointed because of their own booking mistake, expect entire unit while they booked private room,

leaving host vulnerable to dishonest and untrue review,

the guest just gave "b" review, does this violates 3. Reviews should be relevant ?

moreover Airbnb ignore another evidence showing the review as we are slow in respond, but the reality is we promptly always reply in Airbnb message,
2020-09-19_150622.png

No wonder why a lot of competitors are coming in to this space, I hope more competitors are coming in, so their brain can understand how to protect not just guest, but host, appropriately.

Even they can not confirm if "b" is relevant and does not violates their own review policies. so funny and primitive, 😀

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

16 Replies 16
Yulia107
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

all of these really make my motivation to use other platform and ask future guest, perhaps specific category of guest and so on, even give them incentive to use it,

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Yulia107 We have the same experience like you time to time and many times. The guest make a wrong booking, did not stay and leave 1 star reviews. Noting much we can do..... " sama - sama lah " We had motifier our cancelation strict terms to flexible. In order guest can make cancellation easily, get back full refund without problem; And we just wish the great guest still do come. Best wishes and Happy hosting 
🎖