Do you have a favourite review?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Do you have a favourite review?

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 15.01.41.png

Hi everyone,

A few days ago, we had our second Host-Talk turning the attention on reviews, and had some great feedback on things to improve. 

As you are well aware, reviews are the backbone of Airbnb, and good reviews can make all the difference. They can turn you into a Superhost or the dream guest everyone would like to have in their home.

But also make us feel good, and I think it is essential to have a space to reflect on those moments we had fantastic feedback. 

Times we felt appreciated for all the effort and had reviews that made us smile and filled us with pride. 

What is your favourite review from the years you've been using Airbnb?

I want to request that we leave personal details out, especially if posting screenshots. Although overall improvements can be made, for now, let's celebrate all the fantastic feedback you've been getting.

I can't wait to read about the time(s) you absolutely smashed it! 

Thanks!

Nick 

30 Replies 30
Maggie492
Level 2
Dripping Springs, TX

"We loved staying at this property! It stormed most of the time we were there, but we never had any issues with leaking, flooding, etc. Truly felt like an oasis. Darin and Maggie even left us a jar of the honey they'd collected on the day we arrived, which was so thoughtful and absurdly delicious. You really get two properties to yourself, between the tent and the barn, and it's located close enough to Austin for activities but far enough away that you feel removed from the real world (in the best possible way). Cannot recommend this place enough. Thanks, Darin and Maggie, for being such lovely hosts!"