Do you need a cohost? Hillsboro, OR to Portland-Metro

Jessica944
Level 1
Portland, OR

Do you need a cohost? Hillsboro, OR to Portland-Metro

Hi everyone,

I recently started cohosting and I love it! I am also the cleaner for one of my listings here, we are super hosts with great reviews on cleanliness and space. I am looking to add more homes to help and also clean them myself. So if you need some extra help or if you plan to be away, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. =] I am very reliable, prompt, respectful and hardworking. I’m very easy to get a hold of.

I live in Hillsboro Oregon but I am open to commuting within 45 min to an hour depending on the property. 

Thank you so much, looking very forward to helping a few of you. Jess

10 Replies 10
Anita445
Level 1
Eugene, OR

Hi Jessica,

Are you still taking on new properties to cohost at? I am looking for a cohost. I live in the Overlook area Interstate and Jarrett... I am working on renting my condo for slightly longer term on airbnb, only stays longer than 1month, so it would mostly be in the transition times that I need a cohost. looking forward to hearing from you, Anita

Hello Anita, 

I am a host living nearby in St Johns and available to cohost. I have been an Airbnb host for 4 years and absolutely love it! Please feel free to reach out! 🙂

Kind regards,

Nicole 

Hi there ... I have a studio in St John’s and need a co-host.  

Can u help?

*sensitive information hidden*

Hi Nicole ...

I cannot find a way to message you directly.  I am trying to find a co-host for a small studio in St-john’s.

please call my mobile if you are still looking for opportunities.

moss

*sensitive information hidden*

John2477
Level 1
Portland, OR

Jessica, do you host for anyone who was kicked off airbnb by their "one host one home" rule?  I'm trying to get my other property relisted and airbnb is no help!  Help!

Hello!!!

I need a co-host for a fab studio unit in St. John’s, starting ASAP.

Are u available to help?

please let me know: stjohns@mossmusicarts.com

Dawn395
Level 1
Houston, TX

My mother has an AirBnB in Portland by the Lloyd center and is in need of a cohost while she is away for two months.  Would you be interested in discussing helping her out while she is away?

Ugh I’m so sorry I did not see this until now! Please feel free to contact me if in need. Jmaskosky@outlook.com

Alex7795
Level 2
Portland, OR

Are you still looking to co-host in Portland OR?  We Airbnb our house when we're out of town, and would love help with cleaning before and after rentals and dealing with anything that may arise during rentals.  Of course, we'd welcome any help with listing management too!  (No need to greet guests, though.)

Please email me at hello@dianemaskosky.com