Do you need help managing your property in San Diego?

Tamara345
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Do you need help managing your property in San Diego?

Hi Hosts and Hostesses!

My name is Tamara Nelson, I am a local Real Estate Agent, and this is my second year hosting a 3bd/3ba home that my husband and I own.  We were recently approved for Air Bnb Plus, and we are looking forward to all the perks that will come with that!  In the meantime, I would like to find one or two additional properties to manage/Co-host in the San Diego area.  My home is located in Ocean Beach, and I successfully manage it like a boutique hotel, offering guests a truely luxurious San Diego beach experience.  I can help YOU with all of the following:

1. Getting your property listed (if it is not already)

2. Sprucing up the listing to increase bookings and profits

3. Creating/editing your house manual and Check-in instructions

4. Setting pricing and monitoring the market

5. Communication with all guests and potential guests

6. Meet & greet

7. Cleaning and maintenance

8. Getting your home approved for Air bnb Plus (if Applicable)

Let me help you maximize your profit and minimize your stress!  My fees are extremely competitive.  Message me if you would like to talk more!

Best,

Tamara

4 Replies 4
Adrian423
Level 1
Berkeley, CA

Tamara, I'm interested in chatting about your services. Can you call me at * when you get a chance? 

Thanks,

Adrian

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hello Tamara.  

Im interestred in your services for this summer.  I have a few properties in San Diego CA that could use a host for short-term rentals.  Please contact me soon for more details about how you can help. You may email or text too.

jpkelley8@gmail.com

630-313-9589

Erin485
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hey Tamara! Are you still taking new properties? If so, please reply to my email below with more information. (No messages through Airbnb please!)

Thanks,

Erin

erinvandy@gmail.com

Lola371
Level 1
Berkeley, CA

Hi Tamara. Your name came up when I was searching for a Co-host. I have a townhouse in PB that I will be renting out and would like to find someone to manage the turnover. 
Are you interested?