Do you offer TV streaming services to your guests?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Do you offer TV streaming services to your guests?

502637_GettyImages-639566174_ForYou.jpg

Hey there,

After a long day exploring the local area, sometimes it’s nice to come back, put your feet up and watch a good film on the TV. Some hosts provide a great selection of films and shows; nowadays there are quite a few different streaming services to offer your guests.

Do you offer any TV streaming services to your guests and, if so, how do you manage this?

There are Stranger Things than streaming services and it's not just for Mad Men... Better the Daredevil you know, eh?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

32 Replies 32
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

In the Atlanta metro area, there are more than 80 over-the-air TV channels.  Depending upon locations, most channels can be picked up with either an aerial antenna outside or regular rabbit ears/flat disc antenna for inside.  Also, most networks allow cable subscribers the ability to watch on different types of devices (e.g. xFinity On Demand).  For our place, we offer a Roku stick, and the guests can use their own accounts to log on to the different streaming services.  Or, watch TV the old school way.........whenever we resume hosting.

I use it - very convenient!

Tetiana12
Level 2
Stryi, Ukraine

I offer 3 streaming TV services (as well as antenna TV) to my guests - Netflix, HBOGo, and Amazon Prime. I see that by far (more than half of) my guests use Netflix, and maybe 10% uses Amazon Video, and 0 used HBOGo. This is surprising to me - since HBOGo is actually the most expensive streaming option. Also I offer hight speed internet by Comcast (recently speed dropped and I had to contact their customer service https://comcast.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html)