Does anybody rent extras like Bikes, Cribs, Games, etc to their guests?

Michael1083
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Does anybody rent extras like Bikes, Cribs, Games, etc to their guests?

Any luck renting extras to guests? Seems like there is some extra money on the table when guests are going down the srteet to rent items I can supply for a nominal charge.

3 Replies 3
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I lend for free. For things like bikes, check with your insurance. Mine say ok, as long as I provide helmets. I have chosen not to do bikes anymore though as I worry too much about safety, will the brakes be ok etc. Might do it again some time.

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Michael1083 I provide for free - But, these extra amenities allow me to charge a bit more as a nightly rate, so it pays for itself, and then some, over the months and years. Keep everything in good working order, and with bikes and such, do make sure your insurance will cover any accidents - not only in regard to your guests, but if your guest ran their bike into a pedestrian or what-have-you. Proper Insure covers those things (accidents off of the property, etc), that's why I use them to cover my home and vacation rental that's on my property.

Hi I am new to Airbnb and want to know what I can do if I want to add an additional room to my listing for kids for example if it’s a family of 4 or 5 with two adults and 3 kids for the parents to have a queen bed and room to themselves and add an additional cost for kids bed and extra room with crib and mattress for kids? Can anyone tell me how I can do this?