Does anyone have any nice guests in?!

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Does anyone have any nice guests in?!

GettyImages-527613041.jpg

Having had a couple of “dud”’bookings/guests over the past few weeks I’m happy to report lots of wonderful charming guests in my listings at the moment:

-a fabulous Russian student here for a summer course at a University in central London, she loves the apartment as it’s her first time living outside of home!

-4 very charming French ladies here to explore London for a few days, keen to make the most of every single moment. 

-A great German guy, who’s in for a long stay. The washing machine broke down and had to be repalaced and he’s taken the whole thing in his stride and with very good humour.

-The coolest guest from Beijing, staying in my private room listing! She’s up and out early every morning after breakfast making the best of every moment even though the weather has been terrible here in London!

Anyone else got any good guests?

Paul 🙂 

136 Replies 136
Rachel0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Paul1255 Most of my guests are fine, very few complaints from me even after almost 5 years of hosting now.

However, I have just had the pleasure of hosting a lovely guy from Canada called Tim who was here for 3 nights.  Tim grew up in this area of London in the late 1950s before his family emigrated to Canada.  He had not been back to London since 1978 and had not been in this area of Ealing since he left as a nine year old.  He was searching for old haunts and was trying to recapture some of his childhood memories.  We had such fun investigating how places had  changed, how  some  places had stayed exactly as he remembered them and I discovered new information about my area that I hadn't known before!

On top of it all he left me one of the best reviews you could wish for.  

It's guests like him that make it all worthwhile.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Rachel0  sounds like a wonderful guest!! So nice 🙂