Does the guest have to read the description before booking? she put some dates in but wanted t chat

Roy1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Does the guest have to read the description before booking? she put some dates in but wanted t chat

Myself and the guest agreed a price for her months stay i gave her a very good discount she when ahead and book it i was of the understand that i woud get thr request put the price like always then she come back to me saying she dad been chsrge dm much more what am ii to do 

she is right i did agree the price she did ask that i cancell her stay I have sead no becouse of the affect on me. sorry about thisbut I had been told all i had to dop was make contact with airbnb and confem what shes saying right and it is . she vwery worried as it a lot of money im not new to hosting at all but this bit is very new to me. she been told iit ok to change this if i agreed and i do  becouse Im a nice person and take good care of my guest most gustt chat before they book i would i do think i offered her it to cheap to be honest the booking is foe a month so if she cancells maybe well might not get her money back 

if she cancells i still get paid i think ?

so how does this work then do you all decide 

1 Reply 1
Roy1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I think your right she should have and she did try to get me to cancell I'm not going to also as i did not know aboout the forum she has told be that all i have to do it call in make contact with are and its fine. i did say well why does you just leave it when i get paid i will refund you my self. she the lady lieing hmmmmmmmmmm