Download messages

Answered!
Francesca1351
Level 2
New York, NY

Download messages

Hi all:

Hope you and your loved ones are all healthy.

Do you know of a way to download all messages from a guest?

If you know how to do this, please let me know.

Cheers,

-Francesca

1 Best Answer
Valentin1111
Level 2
Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine

You can copy and paste the whole conversation into a Google Doc or Microsoft Word file. It will have huge avatars, author names combined with the message times, and other peculiarities, but they can all be fixed. Say, you can find and replace Name with Name<space>, or save the file as HTML or TXT, and do some processing with them for example.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Francesca1351
Level 2
New York, NY

Wow, did I stump everyone?  Please help!  I have an Airbnb guest turned squatter in my home and need to have all the documentation in one place.  Anyone?

Hello @Francesca1351 sorry to hear you are having a squatter problem.

Has it come about because of State lockdowns & the person stayed for more than 28 days?

I've not looked at your listing however if you have it open ended to stay over 28 days it may become a Residential Tenancy Act matter.

Check your local Tenancy Laws.

You may like to incorporate a piece in your listing that any bookings over 7-10 days must be mutually agreed prior to booking as a cautionary measure.

All the best

@Francesca1351 

Full page screen captures???

Francesca1351
Level 2
New York, NY

Thanks, @Jessica-and-Henry0 , for replying.  I was hoping for an easier option since there a many pages of correspondence.  

Cheers,

-Francesca

Valentin1111
Level 2
Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine

You can copy and paste the whole conversation into a Google Doc or Microsoft Word file. It will have huge avatars, author names combined with the message times, and other peculiarities, but they can all be fixed. Say, you can find and replace Name with Name<space>, or save the file as HTML or TXT, and do some processing with them for example.