E-mail me when someone replies?

E-mail me when someone replies?

Hi, Does anyone actually get emails with replies on posts where they have checked the "email me when someone replies" ?  I never do.

5 Replies 5
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Used to always, now only sometimes.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I do, but do I get them all the time, not sure.

David
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I do, but cldn't prove or disprove I get them all.

Thank you @Sandra126 @David126 @Andrea9  .  Guess I'll have to bookmark any posts I find interesting. I never, ever receive anything.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Ange2 .....Hi Ange, As far as I can assertain, I am always receiving email responses because, more often than not, I transfer a post from a word document (to get out completely stupid mistakes) and I don't routinely delete my word version! So, if a post of mine doesn't show up on the forum I would know about it....Can you understand that??

I am not sure if contact through the forum is linked to your Airbnb listing settings but I suspect it is! It is wise to frequently check you settings by going into your listing account and your notifications settings will be displayed both for email and SMS re this screen shot..

forum acc page.jpg

There are a lot of posts from hosts who, at times,  complain they lose contact through their listing for one reason or another. 

Airbnb are all the time making adjustments and modifiactions to their platform, and it is possible that feedback from this forum helps them to establish when 'glitches' happen which interferes with the smooth running of the site!

I regularly go into my account settings to check that the access I have is ticked, and I also delete and reset my notification settings to ensure I continue to stay in touch.

I hope this can be of help to you Ange....cheers....Rob