Earn money as co-host in Budapest, Hungary

Timothy130
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Earn money as co-host in Budapest, Hungary

Hey Community!

We search for a reliable co-host for a 2-room=appartment in Downtown Budapest for the next months. Tasks are check-in of the guests and make the room nice & clean, like changing bed sheets and vacuum cleaning. 

Send me a message or post here your contact details (mail f.e.) - all details in private conversation! 🙂

7 Replies 7
Eduardo424
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

I currently offer the Co-host service,  I could give you more details by email. If you need more information i can send you a e-mail. Have a nice day.

That would be very nice. Could you send us your email?
ReniandGenti0
Level 1
Ghent, Belgium

Hi Timothy, 

After living in the Netherlands, Belgium for 10 years I'm returning back to Budapest from 1st of September. I have lot of experience being a traveller and also a host, Cohost myself. Next to self development this is my other passion so if you still need help I would love to support you. I speak Russian,Hungarian, Dutch, English and my partner who is my back up speaks Italian, Albanian, Flemish and French. So we cover Europe a bit:)

We both stand for excellent customer satisfaction. 

Georges112
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

I am currently offering the Co-host service,  I can provide you more details by email if you are interested. 

Have a blessed day!

Key4
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hi 

Do you need help with the cleaning of your flat yet? you can find me in "face" like a Key House and I will bring you my number and email.

Have a good day.

Edu

Searching for a co-host in Budapest, to take of cleaning and checking in guest.

Lali8
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hello, give me a call we can help you with cleaning and laundry 🙂 **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]