Earning summary

Valerie289
Level 1
Berkeley, CA

Earning summary

Hi

I am trying to print an earnings summary for 2017 and when I select that year and print the report it gives me the data for 2016 instead of 2017. Is this a glitch? Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

15 Replies 15
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Valerie289 ,

I don't understand the "printing", because if you print something, it is allready in the browser / on your screen. i assume you went to the Transaction History pages and choose tab 'Gross Earnings' ?

If i do this in my account for the year 2017 it comes with data for year 2017. Or do you mean the "export to CSV" option is providing you a file with the wrong data ?

Best regards, Emiel 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

On second thought, i think in your part of the world there is a feature on the screen we don't have (or need).

She is referencing a report only availiable here in the US. 

Tila2
Level 2
Salem, OR

Mine is still showing 2016 too. I don't think they have updated them yet. 

Dave220
Level 1
Cambridge, MA

I am having the same problem!

Matthew332
Level 1
Shelton, CT

It doesn't look like this is updated yet ---->  2017 earnings summary (US-only)

However, It does look like you can pull the Gross Earnings report. 

Angie216
Level 2
Lafayette, IN

I am trying to pull my summary of earnings for all of my AirBnB's from Aug 2017 to Aug 2018 and everytime I change the dates, the summary reflects Jan 2018 to August 2018 when i go to print.

I also cannot have it in a spreadsheet form as that is not a legal document. Anyone can put numbers on a spreadsheet. It must be a legal document on AirBnB letterhead or something. Can anyone put anything on a spreadsheet.

I even tried diffeent browsers.

Can anyone help as I need this document in 24 hours.

Thank you.

I am looking for a brief summary for my Airbnb earnings without the detailed information. Is that available?

Did you change the year/dates? I have no problem getting a printout with all of the detail. I want a brief summary stating my total earning for 2019.

Yes, it keeps defaulting to 2018

I agree. We need a slip withthe total earnings for 2019. We cannot use a spreadsheet.

call the Airbnb number and tell them you need a summary of the total earnings without all the detail. Total earnings is all that is necessary

Akash0
Level 2
Arizona, United States

Has anyone had any success in getting a YTD summary? I'm looking for something official for the past 12 months. 

No, the Earning Summary keeps defaulting to 2018 on my computer