Electrician in Maine

Shelley319
Level 3
Columbia, MO

Electrician in Maine

We are about to close on our house in Maine.  The inspection process has revealed some very small projects that need to be completed.  Additionally, we will be installing a tankless hot water heater.  There is currently 50 gallon tank servicing a 5bed/3 bath 2 unit property!  

Resources are tight in the Belfast/Searsport area.  Anyone with connections that can help me out?  It appears to be about a days worth of work with several small projects.  

OR if you know a handyman that also wants to do some other very minor projects (installing roof vent), please send them my way!  Must be insured and verifiable references.

Thanks so much!

Shelley

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You'd be better advertising for the help you need on a local area group on FB,  than posting here on an international forum @Shelley319 

@Helen3 Thank you for letting me know.  I will move this question to that forum.  My apologies.

@Shelley319  No need to apologize- it's just that the chances of another host from your area seeing your post here are slim, so you'd have better results posting locally.