Eligible for superhost

Edmond1
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Eligible for superhost

Hi airbnb community,

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been hosting since May 2015. I try my best to always maintain 5-stars on all my categories when I host my guests. I make sure they have a pleasant stay during their vacation in Barcelona. But how come I'm still not recognized as a " Superhost " when I meet all the requierements?

Please if someone can help me, much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Edmond

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Edmond1,

You will need to contact Airbnb directly about this as there is nothing we can do for you in regards to your question: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Edmond1, yours is an interesting case.  One of the requirements for getting Super Host status is that you have to have 10 completed stays with the appropriate star ratings.  I looked at your listing and it says you have 33 reviews which would imply that you met that requirement with flying colors.  That said, on your listing page it says you have 29 reviews for "other properties" which would imply that you only have 4 reviews for your current listing.  Looking at the "other properties" , they have the same title as your current one. 

Question: Was your listing deactivated then reactivated for any reason during the year? If so, was there a new listing number assigned to your listing?

I can't speak to how Airbnb ultimately awards Super Host status, but the only reason I can think of is that the computer system is looking at your current listing and not taking into consideration the stays and reviews for the "other properties". 

Does this make sense?  Please let me know why you have reviews for "other properties".  Thanks!