Error 503 import ical

Lorena8
Level 1
Zaragoza, Spain

Error 503 import ical

Hi,

I use a channel manager and a i got an error with the airbnb ical, when I put the url from Airbnb in my channel manager, i obtain a 503 error, service temporaly unnavailable ¿What happend?

Thanks and regards

5 Replies 5
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

Best to use Chrome with Airbnb in my experience.
Eduardo186
Level 1
Cancún, Mexico

????????  ¿What happend? ???????????????

Enric5
Level 1
Sabadell, Spain

Hi,

I'm also using a Channel Manager and it happens the same from some weeks ago.

How did you solve it? and why is this happening?

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Lorena8 @Enric5

Lorena, it is probable that it is a channel manager issue. Extremely rarely is a 503 error code a result of a user issue. It is generally congestion on the part of the server!

The 503 Service Unavailable error is a server-side error, meaning the problem is usually with the web site's server. It's possible that your computer is having some kind of problem that's causing the 503 error but it's not likely.

Regardless, there are a few things you can try:

1. Retry the URL from the address bar again by clicking the reload/refresh button, or pressing F5 or Ctrl+R.

Even though the 503 Service Unavailable error means that there's an error on another computer, the issue is probably only temporary. Sometimes just trying the page again will work.

Important: If the 503 Service Unavailable error message appears while paying for an online purchase, be aware that multiple attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders - and multiple charges! Most payment systems, and some credit card companies, have protections from this kind of thing but it's still something to be aware of.
  2. Restart your router and modem, and then your computer or device, especially if you're seeing the "Service Unavailable - DNS Failure" error.

While the 503 error is still most likely the fault of the website you're visiting, it's possible that there's an issue with the DNS server configurations on your router or computer, which a simple restart of both might correct.

I hope this can help you guys.

Cheers.....Rob

???? 

I report the problem un 2016...is late for this response...

the problem was that airbnb block x calls bu hour & ip. My channel manager solve it changing the calls...

is no problem with dns or something like my modem...