Etxra costs - eg extra guest staying in your apartment

Sarah900
Level 1
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Etxra costs - eg extra guest staying in your apartment

Hi, can anyone shed some light on this for me?

I put on my listing (in the extra charges section), that the additional cost after a 2nd guest is $10 per night.

Someone has booked  the apartnebt for 3 people staying but Air BNB only charged $1  extra per night!

The guest has paid.

I cant work out from the website how to reach someone at Air bnb so thought i would try and reach out on here! any tips on what i can do?

Many thanks

Sarah

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Sarah900  You have a beautiful listing!  It appears that the automated system did not pick up your extra guest price correctly and you need to contact Air BNB.  Here is a link to the guide found in this Community Center

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

BTW, You might want to highlight your orthopedic bed in your description as "extra firm bed".  Some guests would find this to be an asset and others would complain as your one guest did.

Good luck!

Hi Linda

thanks so much for your advice and tips. I have emailed Air Bnb to find out what to do about the extra charge for the 3rd guest.

Thanks again

kind regards

Sarah

@Sarah900  I don't know that there is a quick turn around on emails, so you might consider Twitter or phone call.  Good Luck!