Evolve Vacation Rental Management

Answered!
Lucy0
Level 3
California, United States

Evolve Vacation Rental Management

Does anyone have any experience with this vacation renal management company? **

Apparently they will handle the bookings, TOT collection, and coordinate with my cleaning team for only a 10% cut of the nightly rate. It seems too good to be true!

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Please note that this content has been archived.

Please click here to find out more info about finding Co-Hosts.

You can still access this topic if if you have the link but it won't appear when you search on the Community Center.

To ask a new question just click below:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

132 Replies 132

I have used them and I would NOT recommend them.

Would you explain why not?

You would love them, I have been with them for a few years

Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

Sorry but no advertising allowed - especially when it involves fake customers replying on the post.

Really people - take out an ad in the business pages or Facebook just like everybody else.

This forum is for real hosts.

And this thread has been reported to online manager.

I am a real host and had a real question about this company. I had been contacted by them today and wanted to know if they are legit and if others had found them useful. I have two sites on Airbnb, with 4 or 5 years of participation. I had tried to call the customer service line to ask these questions but hung up after 10 minutes without speaking to anyone.

Ellen Broderick

Pittsfield MA and Campton NH

Hi @Ellen94 can you recommend a good management company or person? 

Hey Ellen, just saw your post from March. I actually work with Evolve as a Homeowner Consultant. I would love to chat with you and see if we could be a good fit for you! Give me a call, my direct line is *. My name is Jessica!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

I'm all set Jessica, thanks

@Ellen94 did you end up using Evolve for managing your property? Does anyone have any feed back on them?

I did go with them beginning in July of this year. There are ups and downs. Unfortunately, it is not a two way evaluation when a guest stays at my house. I have been talking to Evolve about the value of adding the host evaluation in order to keep guests accountable. Their customer Service is exceptionally good. They kept my home in NH filled throughout the summer. This was impressive. They take a higher percentage, but they also manage the listing on 5 sites. All in all I have been impressed with Evolve.

Hi Ellen, did you notice if your profits improved for the same time of the year using Evolve? That's one of the things they promise. Has your experience with them still been satisfactory?

I have twohomes, so even though my home in NH is on snooze, I still take guests into my home in MA where I live full time. It is because of this that I keep my superhost status. I will say that I have been with Evolve for about two years and they have been fantastic. 

Hi Ellen, I am curious, how do you keep your super host status on Airbnb if you are working with Evolve? I was approached by them also, but when they heard I was a super host it was like they were backing of backward; it was almost funny. Their spokesperson who was lovely informed me that my listings on Airbnb would be put on snooze and that my reviews and super host status would not transfer. She said that I might even lose my super host status. I see that you are still a super host while working with Evolve and wondering how that is since I am contemplating working with Evolve.

I'm curious about that, too.  I'm also a superhost.

Hi @Ellen0, I am late the conversation here but wanted to know if you're still with Evolve and what you meant by them taking a higher percentage -  do they take more than the 10%? Also, are you saying that you aren't able to review your guests and if so, is this the case for all vacation rental sites where Evolve places your property?