Evolve Vacation Rental Management

Answered!
Lucy0
Level 3
California, United States

Evolve Vacation Rental Management

Does anyone have any experience with this vacation renal management company? **

Apparently they will handle the bookings, TOT collection, and coordinate with my cleaning team for only a 10% cut of the nightly rate. It seems too good to be true!

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Please note that this content has been archived.

Please click here to find out more info about finding Co-Hosts.

You can still access this topic if if you have the link but it won't appear when you search on the Community Center.

To ask a new question just click below:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

132 Replies 132

@Ellen94, Better Business Bureay is a paid membership.

When a company gets a bad review, they close up shop and open up with a new name and subscribe to BBB again.

Just thought you should know.  BBB is worthless.

haha, good to know - I just signed up for a BBB account after they reached out to me. I pay $50 a month because I thought the BBB logo was reputable, but maybe not so much.

Cancel and save your money @Daniel-Rusteen0 !

Agreed. To some degree BBB is a scam itself. As an ex-BBB member it became obvious that their only mission was to generate revenue from subscribing members not to protect consumers.

Let's just say wouldn't recommend.

Let's just say wouldn't recommend.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

I have a blog post up about whether or not you should hire a property manager and what to look for when you're hiring a property manager. I come from an Airbnb property management company and I started on myself a year ago (though, it's not my main business now). The article can be found on my website.

I’m joining up with them after getting an excellent recommendation from a co worker.  So far they have been very courteous and professional.  Also, it’s a breath of fresh air that they were upfront with me about my expectations for the rental of my property.  They did not just tell me what we wanted to hear, but what we could realistically expect.  I really like them so far.

Stephan, do you still like working with Evolve.  I have property that is currently managed by another company that takes 35% and is really not fabulous with the cleaning and tracking.  Let me know your thoughts on Evolve...thanks!!

Hello, 

I currently co-host a few properties in California remotely.  My commission is much much lower, and I have maintained a high level of customer service for the host I work with. I would love to chat about how I can help you Co-host your properties. 

Please feel free to reach out to me at*sensitive information hidden*

Hi, I am interested. Your contact info was blocked out for some reason. Would love to connect 

@Unique15 Personal contact info isn't allowed on this forum. And if you don't tag the person  you are responding to, they will never get a notiffication you have responded.

There is a personal message feature here- the envelope icon on the upper right side of the screen.

@Sarah977 hi Sarah. Thank you but  I don’t see the envelope icon anywhere 

@Unique15  Then click on your profile photo on the upper right hand side and you'll see "Messages" on the drop-down menu.

Hi Stephen! Any update on working with Evolve? I am looking into possibly using them.