Experienced turnover cleaning in Denver!

Alyssa109
Level 2
Denver, CO

Experienced turnover cleaning in Denver!

Hi there! I’m a student in the Denver area and have experience with short term turnovers. I charge a flat rate of 17 per hour. I am willing to travel to surrounding cities if needed. If you are looking for someone please contact me at *

Thank you! 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

21 Replies 21
Shalom3
Level 2
Denver, CO

Just emailed you!

Jonathan and Shalom

-AirSimplicity

Gretta3
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi Alyssa -

I just emailed you to check on your current availability and give details about my property needs. 

Please check out my listing and let me know your thoughts. 

thanks, 

Gretta 

Caroline1050
Level 1
Denver, CO

I just emailed you as well 🙂 

Kristin131
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi, Not sure this is how to reach you, don’t see an email address?  Are you still looking for clients?

Alyssa109
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi there, it censored my email from my original posting. I am still looking for clients! Feel free to contact me at *, hopefully it will be visible on the site. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hello, we are looking to use your services. Please respond

Hi there I have two properties in the highlands that are rented consistently. Please shoot me an email katiefriedman7@gmail.com

Hi! Please email me at akrou 991 @ gmail. Com 

I’m looking for a cleaner 80206

Hi yes, you can email me at akrou 991 @ gmail . Com 

(air bnb has censored my email)

Hi! Please email me at akrou 991 @ gmail .com

Hi Alyssa,

Are you still taking on new clients?

Thank You

Jackie

Hi yes, you can email me at akrou 991 @ gmail . Com 

(air bnb has censored my email)

Tyler226
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi, Alyssa, I’m looking for someone to clean my Airbnb room between renters. Are you still available?