Export Function on Reservation listings

Patrick1170
Level 1
East Hampton, NY

Export Function on Reservation listings

Could Airbnb change the settings on this function fro Excel to google sheets as it would be a lot easier to share with Co-Hosts? 

7 Replies 7
Mikki0
Level 10
Long Beach, CA

@Patrick1170 The reservations file exports to a .csv file - easily imported into Excel, or Google Docs. 

Patrick1170
Level 1
East Hampton, NY

Thanks. Mine imports to excel not sheets .How does one do that on a mac?

@Patrick1170

I just checked and made in Reservations - Export - Download CSV file.

In Numbers on my iMac i opend the stored CSV file to get a perfect Numbers-Sheet.

BUT in the download CSV file are only the reservations stored, they apear on the screen under "Reservations", even you mark "All".

I used Numbers in the latest Version 6.0.

I hope you'll be succsessful too.

Hi! Im a new co host. Where  do we download export reservations? I would like to export one week at a time. I just have the app, but maybe the menu are different from a computer log in?

Mikki0
Level 10
Long Beach, CA

@Patrick1170  Are you sure it exports into Excel (.xls or .xlsx extension) and not a .csv extension? Excel, Google, Apple Numbers all allow for the import of .csv file. Excel is the only program that will open it without importing, but the others can import the file into their applications. 

Patrick1170
Level 1
East Hampton, NY

@Trine0 I have only been doing it from my Mac 

Joey110
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

I wish one was not required to download each “page”of data separately! I mean, these are computers, right? Why can’t I download “All” my reservation data as 1 .csv file instead of having to download them in batches based on how many will fit on the website page? In my case it means I have to manually combine 10 different .csv files removing the header files from each one. I wonder if engineers actually use this function? It would be SO much easier if you could simply download 1 of 2 files, All or Upcoming. All would be a single .csv file that contains both the reservation history AND the upcoming reservations. Upcoming would be a single .csv file that contains all the upcoming reservations.

-joey