Extra Guest Fee

Extra Guest Fee

I have a guest that would like to bring an extra person for 3 nights of an 8 night stay.  I have my extra guest fee set in my listing but I don't see how I can have the charge automatically applied.

Any suggestions?

5 Replies 5
Joel32
Level 2
Portland, ME

I do not see my extra guest fee per person over 4 people in my payout calculations

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi, you will need to send them a Special Offer.

This should include your original accommodation costs, the additional accom charges agreed, your cleaning fee - however do not include the AirBnB service charges. This will be applied automatically.\

Please ensure that the guests know they need to accept the Special Offer - otherwise you will just receive the original amount. You will see that they have accepted the Special Offer in your reservations list.

Kathleen73
Level 2
Montauk, NY

I have set up EXTRA GUEST FEE AT $120/DAY in Price settings.

How do i acquire that in the Pay out?

Do i need to ask AIRBNB to 'settle' it for me, in the end-of-stay SECURITY DEPOSIT option?

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

As long as the guest correctly puts in how many people are on the reservation, it should calculate correctly. If they under-report, you can go in an make an alteration to the reservation to include the correct number of guests.

They did put in two people, but it's still charging for one...:(