Extra People: No Charge? But I do charge. However, airbnb doesn't.

Extra People: No Charge? But I do charge. However, airbnb doesn't.

I do I go about to solve this problem.  i have tried calling airbnb over and over again but with no luck.  My add is for a room for one guest but since it has a doble bed I accept a second guest as long as they pay.  However, airbnb is not chargimg extra guests.  They charge as if it was just one.  Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Filomena0,

You do not have any charges for extra guests.  One listing says two people can stay and the other indicates one person can stay.  If you are referring to the listing for two people, you would go to your "pricing" and scroll down to the "Additional Pricing Options" section and check the box "Additional Guests".  Put you price in for the extra guest and put the number 1 where it says "For each guest after". 

Edit Pricing for ‘Fabulous 2 BR in Ideal Location   ’   Airbnb.png

I would also like to make one suggestion.  You should include a profile picture of yourself and not your bathroom and other rooms in your house.  People like to see who their host is just like I am sure you would want a profile picture of your guest.

I hope this works for you!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host