Family Collection question

Kevin557
Level 4
Nashville, TN

Family Collection question

So I currently only have one past booking from a family and need one more to qualify for the family collection. But how does Airbnb know or determine that booking is made by a family in the first place?

I ask because I have a couple with a child that just booked, but they only listed one guest on the booking. Do I need to ask them to amend the booking? Is there a place for them to list a child?

Sorry if this is a dumb question...

5 Replies 5
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Kevin557  Alter the guest count to 2 Adullts and 1 2-12 child. And send it to the guests to approve. The reservation was in correct anyway listing only one. This will give you the second trip you need to qualify for the Family Collection. Family stays are count when children or infants are listed on the resevation.

1. Go to your inbox. Click on the reservation. 
  2. Click Change or Cancel
  3. Choose Change Reservation. Alter the guest count. 
  4. Click Submit Alteration
  5. Guest approves and your done

Thanks very much!

Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Kevin557,

On top of what @Letti0 states. It won't show in your Progress Tab. Until at least the trip is over (and should not become cancelled at some stage).

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Cor3 & @Kevin557  It's actually the reviews they leave that qualify you I should have stated that. You need 2 - 5* reviews from a family booking. 

@Letti0 wrote:

@Cor3 & @Kevin557  It's actually the reviews they leave that qualify you I should have stated that. You need 2 - 5* reviews from a family booking.